Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Stitch, Jun 23, 2013.

1. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Yeah, we should....missing a bunch of people....real life stinks...;)

&

No worries....Nekron wasn't around also since he was getting your real "photo shoot" ready at SOE Live 2014

[IMG]

&

Thanks Vic for making us even more famous!!!

https://twitter.com/Spytle/status/495187272258433024

[IMG]

Join The Rebels...& Taste the Wookie Rainbow....

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Blitzshock19 New Player

We can figure out a good day and time for everyone
    • Like x 1
  3. Blitzshock19 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I finished decorating at about 2am last night. $11,000,000 well spent.
    Rainbow Mammoth is now an official compass point for our hall.
    [IMG]
    I spent another $2,500,000 buying cheaper (but nice) decorations before I started actually looking for what I wanted to use. Ooops!
    Join The Rebels. Home of five-time DCUO Parent of the Month recipient Nekron 99.
    Oh yeah and FaLeX. Sorry, nothing we can do about that one. He's grandfathered in.
    • Like x 4
  5. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Would be cool but it will be tough with real life schedules. None of the ladies are there.

[IMG]

Bunch of others missing as well.
    • Like x 2
  6. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Telling Dragonslayer you said that....;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

How did you know what he looked like under the armor?:eek:
    • Like x 2
  8. Blitzshock19 New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Be a Rebel. Join us. You belong.
    • Like x 3
  10. Agent Flores Committed Player

I like how our conversation about the Parademon is on the pic. Hopefully you did not make a mess this time. Gordon seems to be ok and not mad at me this time.
    • Like x 2
  11. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Oh yeah! So prestigious.
    With Doctor Macho in the house you best believe us.
    Hoarding all our prestige for a rainy day.
    Our members are level-headed.
    So it's okay!

Woke up up this morning 100% Macho Man.
    Top Rope Elbow off Andromeda.
    Because I can!
    Medically Accurate.
    Yeah we are!
    Maybe you can join us and be a star!*

[IMG]

*From the album Macho Man Medical Mysteries on Rebel Records.

• Like x 4
  12. FaLeX Dedicated Player

13. FaLeX Dedicated Player

14. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Do your league or pug runs leave you feeling like this?
    [IMG]

Join the Rebels and we will teach how to make moves like this!
    [IMG]

Join now and Rebel up!
    • Like x 3
  15. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

When I bought 100 Gallons of lube they asked why.
    WHY?!?
    Isn't it obvious?!
    [IMG]

I want better slides.

If you want to play on my lube slide too then join The Rebels.
    • Like x 3
  16. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

We get your heart a pumpin'.
    We get the party jumpin'.
    We're The Macho League.
    And everybody's sayin', we're really quite amazing.
    We're The Macho League.
    Dig it!
    • Like x 2
  17. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Do you want loot from the DLC Raids?

You must learn the ancient way of The Rebels to earn this loot.

[IMG]

Practice The Rebels way. Live The Rebels way. Join The Rebels way.
    • Like x 2
  18. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

First of all, I would like to thank the many, many fans throughout this game that wrote cards and letters to Dusty Rebels "The American League" while we was down. Secondly, I want to thank SOE, Spytle, Mepps, and all the devs for releasing, Update 39 and DLC 11, because they knew how important new content was. Halls Of Power I. It is to the fans. It is to SOE. And Dusty Rebels "The American League" With that release, got what we wanted.

Ric Flair, the WWDCUO world's heavyweight champion. I don't have to say a lot more about the way I feel about Ric Flair. No respect. No honor! There is no honor among thieves in the first place! He put...hard times on Dusty Rebels and our families! You don't know what hard times are, daddy! Hard times are when the players around this country are out of inventory space! They got four or five items they can't dematerialize because the weekly prestige cap has been reached, 20 minutes after reset!

Hard times are when you get to the last boss in a pug group and two members of a league tell you "Go home, we gonna invite our league member for this last boss". And hard times are when a man has been in a league for three years. THREE years! They give him a Wayne Tech diver’s watch collection, kick him from the league, and say "Hey, a computer took your place, daddy!" That's hard times! That's hard times. And Ric Flair, you put hard times on this game by taking the Dusty Rebels out. That's hard times and we all have had hard times together.

And I admit we don't look like the league of the day is supposed to look. Our belly is a little big. Our hiney is just a little big, but brother, we are bad and they know we’re bad. And there were two bad leagues. One was John Wayne and they disbanded, brother. And the other one is right here. "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. The WWDCUO world's heavyweight title belongs to these people. I'm going to reach out right now. I want you at home to know. Our hands are touching your hand for this gathering of the biggest body of people in this WWDCUO community, in this DC universe, all over the world wide web, reaching out because the love that was given us and this time, we will re-pay you now because we will be the next WWDCUO world's heavyweight champion of this hard times' blues. Dusty Rebels' tour '14.

And Ric Flair. "Nature Boy". Let me leave you with this. One way to hurt Ric Flair is to take what he cherishes more than anything in the world. That's the WWDCUO world's heavyweight title. We’re going to take it. We've been there twice. This time when we take it, daddy, we’re going to take it for you. Let's gather for it. Don't let us down now because we came back...for you. We love you. Love you!

Be a part of The American League. Join the Dusty Rebels.
    • Like x 4
  19. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

• Like x 3
  20. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Rebels after new DLC dropped & completing a 24hr gaming session....

[IMG]
    • Like x 3