Rage Weapon expert

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Bombero, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Bombero New Player

Does anyone have a good load out for Rage weapon expert.
  2. Yaiba Committed Player

You don't need LO for Weapon Expert, you just need weapon buff + dual wield, good luck
    • Like x 2
  3. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

I hope you are joking
    • Like x 2
  4. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

He's not joking. That's literary it. Dual wield weapon mastery into bow + weapon buff
  5. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

Enjoy having garbage dps then.
  6. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

All in what works for their play style, so it doesn't function as well for you. That doesn't make it garbage.
  7. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

Lol you must not be very active if you think that’s going to be garbage. Dw flurry combo is top dps right now
    • Like x 1
  8. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

240 cr full prec earth, weapon DW. It's funny how ppl think that flurry + weapon buff is enough for top dmg and that there is no actual loadout and rotation behind these builds.
    • Like x 1
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

As others have said, Weapons Expert is about using the Weapon Buff called Bloodlust and using the Weapon Master Combos for your Main Weapon. Its a Heavy investment of Skill Points to get the Weapon Mastery for 2 Weapons. Right now DW+ Flurry is one of the highest WM Combos.

For Rage your Loadout will be Bloodlust, Sidekick (Iconic Power), Relentless Anger (self healing), Redirected Rage (Shield), Ire (Self heal and Breakout), Infuriate (Supercharge increasing Crits and self Heals for raid group). This is what i use and works pretty well. If youre using a Melee Weapon Mastery Combo switch Relentless Anger with Severe Punishment and Sidekick with Outrage because you'll need a Crash Canceler. Bloodlust will Lower the Crash Damage but youll want to ignore it completely.
    • Like x 1
  10. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

That’s bc there is not. You hit your weapon buff do your combo and hit your hardest hitting power. Rinse and repeat the only rotation you need to know is buff>combo>power
  11. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

Seriously? Did you even bother testing?
  12. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

Please enlighten me on the complexity of weapons expert rotation. Since you think it’s much more complicated then what I’ve mentioned could you please post your rotation
  13. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

How about you actually test something before coming here and claiming what u did? If you are clueless don't talk about this topic like you know something about it. Same goes for other few people who mentioned stupid stuff like no loadout needed. Its better if OP actually goes and tests stuff on his own then to listen to you.
  14. Yaiba Committed Player

I'm 240cr mental DPS, it's that enough for you??. All I do is weapon buff + weapon combo (DW most of the time), and I'm still top scorecard, you really don't need to clip your power :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

My point exactly. You won’t post your rotation bc it’s exactly what I said. And I don’t know where I said I’ve never tested weapons expert before. Please don’t assume other players are as ignorant as you. If you want to prove your rotation is more then what I’ve already mentioned then please post it. If not the please go away.
  16. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

Aren't you the guy who posted something like "how can phasedodge be a part of good dps loadout when u cant do dmg with it?" Noobs these days...
    • Like x 1
  17. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

You dont just spam the weapon combo clipped with your hardest hitting burst attack. Idk why people would think that. As for the "I top the scoreboard all the time crowd" I routinely shock myself with how bad the dps are in pug groups. I'll change powers and be frustrated with how poor I'm doing and then look and I'm crushing the rest of the pug group. Its not impressive and it doesnt mean you are doing things right.

Fire dps best melee burst is flash point, ranged is wildfire. But inferno, overheat and spontaneous combustion all do more damage over time. So if I was throwing together a flurry shot build I'd probably start with flurry shot clip inferno clip fiery weapon-flurry clip spontaneous- flurry clip overheat-flurry clip wildfire- flurry reset inferno and weapon buff.

Dunno rage sorry. Just giving an example to the over simplifying crowd.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

Because if you did you wouldnt be spamming powers after flurry while being prec based. Again, its better for everyone to test on his/her own and get involved with the powerset properly then to pick up worthless things like these.
  19. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

seems like your just proving my point. im not going to keep this going if you want to post your rotation to show us what you think is different then what everyone else is doing please do, if not thank you for proving my exact point.
  20. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Not sure about rage. But I'm sorcery and when I dps I use weapon expert. Bow with martial arts smoke bomb, with weapon buff, but I also use circle of destruction for damage of time and clip with powers as well. My advice is mix it up see what works best for you.