Rage Power Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Lyndi, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Lyndi Well-Known Player

While tanking Khandaq, I was using Severe Punishment. While waiting to set off my Crash Mitigator (Dreadful Blast), a cutscene started. During the cutscene, Severe Punishment ran out while in the middle of a large group of adds, causing me to crash and die. This bug is power breaking if we can't mitigate the rage crash due to cutscenes.
    • Like x 1
  2. JumpStarter New Player

Yeah this keeps happening to me as well. When under rage mode, if there is a cutscene, and i haven't set off the mitigator or nullifier, it crashes in cutscene. Most of the time I don't die, but often enough I do.

Last time it happened was in Sub-Construct, at last boss, just an hr or two ago.

Perhaps it's cause in the cutscene we are still considered in battle?

I don't think this should be the case. Pretty bad bug that it's still not fixed yet.
  3. JumpStarter New Player

4. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

You were supposed to be immune to crashing during cutscenes, but I know I've felt the controller twitch and heard the sfx that tell me I've crashed during scenes myself. Never been so big that I died from it, but I can see how that might happen from time to time. The majority of the times it happens seems to be related to the end of boss fights, where the combat is suddenly interrupted by an unskippable cutscene.

Devs could probably reproduce this 90% of the time against Lex in the T5 op in Future Metropolis, and Circe in Trigon's Prison. Both of them seem to cause me to cutscene crash almost every time I run them.