Rage or Atomic

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Soke_Remy_Gambit, May 17, 2019.

1. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

I used to be on ps4 and switched to Xb1 and ran both a Rage and Atomic tank and that was a year or so ago, when last played on ps4. So making my first tank on Xb1 and can't decide between Rage or Atomic. In the current meta which is more better?
  2. StarSetZzZ New Player

At the moment, rage is at the top in terms of tanking. Atomic is not as good, mostly since titans episode, although the new tanking artifact molds pretty well with it. You can change to either rage or atomic, they re both good dps in my opinion, depends on what you prefer. Rage as a tank is more durable than atomic, you can walk around or stay still for a few secs if you re used to the mechanic, whereas with atomic you have to do the combo to survive and it s not as good. To be more implicated in the gameplay, choose atomic, to be a more solid tank choose rage.
  3. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I use Rage as a tank and as a dps. As a tank is great although I do little damage. As dps is really good too.
    Regarding Atomic, I'm just beginning to try it as dps so I can't really tell.
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

both are good...Rage might be a little faster to play...I think Rage would be easier to just pick up and learn it and gameplay..but im sure some atomic guy would poo poo that opinion and her/his thoughts would be as legitimate as mine...but i still think rage by a nose wins...