Rage heals are still here

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by John, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Rich Homie Quan New Player

When you say ridiculous statements like "HL shield is one if the best shields" and saying that quantum tunneling doesn't prevent damage. You prove to me that you have little knowledge.

You're probably just bad at pvp and you don't even know. Atleast a player that knows he's bad will try to get better instead of asking for nerfs. You're just bad and think you're actually good, which is even worse.

That's why you say "the rage player must be a scrub and rage crash in order to win" lol
  2. John New Player

What your in game character name?
  3. Pandora Demon New Player

Rage and Ice. They are b****es in PvP. I don't use Debuffs; With Ice, I damage them so much that their shield goes away, then I burn them down after CC them with a bunch of Electric DOT or other things. I find Ice really easy to defeat though. Rage is annoying, but in PvP I usually burn them down really fast, their rage crash heals them, and then when I see them spamming their RC Mitigation Move I block or counter, but when they Team up on you: it's horrible. But I advise you to spot their spamming usually I see them spam: EC or The Maces that mitigate RC. Sadly, earth can't use their Tank mechanic in PvP. They should make all DPS's that are Tank powers not be able to use their Tank Mechanic, or let Earth PvP'ers use it, too. Because that's not equal with Earth or Earth is not Equal with: Ice, Rage, and Fire( can't remember if Fire DPS's could still get heals in DPS role).
    • Like x 1
  4. John New Player

Yup you right the tricks you really have to look out for are the weapon mastery fakes and out rage fakes the people who have mastered those are really strong and can recover from being lunged on a block break fake. Also are you might based?
  5. Pandora Demon New Player

Yeah, I'm Might-based, but I can't breakout of counters, and when I breakout of anything I just stand there, and can't do anything. WM combo fakers are horrid, especially when there's 4 of them on you and you have no groupmates coming( 4v1, lets go).
  6. John New Player

Do you use Wm and do you get it to hit? What are your ticks and what dots do you use?
  7. Pandora Demon New Player

I use WM( HB>Explosive Shot Mastery: Range; Ground Stomp mastery: Melee) it hits, when I use Arc-Lightning I get: 1600-9000( single Target( 9000 is rare in PvP) any additional arks: 900-2000( 2000 is rare in PvP). When I use my DOT with PI it hits: 800-2000( in PvP I usually get 1000). These numbers are Higher with Wired.
  8. John New Player

Nice loadout but do you use flux shield?
  9. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

These threads are pretty funny. I've only been doing a little bit of pvp but I haven't had any problems with Rage/Ice users who are equally geared... And I'm friggin Celestial! Of course i've ran into tough guys before but the powers vary from Earth to Sorcery.

Why and how you say? Well... PVP success depends on how well you know your enemy. When I kept getting beat I didn't come crying to the devs to NERF anything. Instead, I made a rage character and tried it out to get used to its vulnerabilities.

I mainly PVE and it's the same people who cried "T6 too hard!" "Dox too hard!" And "Nexus too hard, keep dying at boss!" Then there are other players who learn how to do their roles properly in order to be successful. PVP is no different, you need to learn the weapons and powers if you want to win. Just like you run into better DPS you're going to run into better PVP guys.
    • Like x 1
  10. Pandora Demon New Player

Maybe, I can't remember what my PvP Load-out is.
  11. John New Player

Why do people keep advocating for this power saying learn weapons and powers? I am just saying that the rage heals that were supposedly be removed from dps stance is still here and it is a really good advantage against other players.

you need to learn the weapons and powers if you want to win.

you are right but you are wrong because just knowing the powers and weapons is good when fighting but people cancel and fake rage just can recover from fakes with their heals especially the players that never crash. It is just an unfair advantage I have been rage and I know how easy it is to cancel a crash.
  12. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

JohnTheGreAYt

Lol. I hear ya though. You can still beat em but the skilled players are dam near invincible.
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I laugh too... Curse and Benediction takes care of those guys for me lol.

All jokes aside, i honestly think its a matter of skill.
    rage for me isnt that difficult to beat and im a celestial user.
    I use handblasters in both melee and range.

Learning weapon and powers is good but that will take you only so far.
    people play in patterns and rotations. Learning the counter is a key to that.
  14. John New Player

Yes the really skilled players who know a thing or two about counter mechanics are invincible with rage. You can tell because the skilled players have something to prevent a crash every time. One wrong block break or move and you can lose a match in seconds LOL.
  15. John New Player

Its not a matter of skill when fighting a player who does not crash its a matter of protecting yourself and still burning their health LOL
  16. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Lol that too.
    Rage isnt that bad.. just saying.
    Btw, skilled players who know what to do, are the ones you need to watch for.

Ill leave now. I said my part.