Rage dps loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Soke_Remy_Gambit, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

I havent been on in a while and my loadout doesn't seem to do the damage it used to. Any help with a loadout would be great. And if anyone want to share a tank loadout be awesome to. Melee dps please. I'm a up close and personal fighting person.
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Well there ya go lol
  4. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

That's mate for sure. Helped loads. I'm doing massively more damage then I ever was.
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Wow! Good stuff there. Hey, so is Ire back to working 100% of the time? It was buggy a while back and I gave up on it. I use the same tanking LO aside from using Without Mercy in place of Ire. I never crash though, so I'm not sure if I miss it. If it's working again, I'll try it out though.
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Heyo Melusine Midnight, I'm not aware of any Ire Bugs atm. What are/were they? I mainly used it for control immunity and this effect works all the time.
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Glad I could help you :)
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

When I was first back in March, it seemed like it worked fine most of the time, but but then maybe 20% it would go onto CD and nothing would happen. No heal, no breakout, no immunity. Glad to hear it's fixed! I may give it a try, thanks :)