Rage changes my thoughts

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by SoggyDcuo, May 7, 2024.

1. SoggyDcuo Active Player

Welcome to the thread.

Here we will be talking about changes for rage to improve the might base side.

Let’s get into!

Dreadful blast

- cooldown should be change from 3.5 sec to 2 sec.
    -no longer vulnerable to interrupt by lung. (fix issue that may occur cause casting to slow)

In doing this change rages range attack is fix no need to adjust damage. (Shouldn’t be hard to do)

Infuriate (supercharge)
    -increase duration from 8 sec to 15 sec

In doing this rage now have they damage supercharge back. (Change shouldn’t be hard to do)

Berserk
    -increase yalms of how far it can hit enemies. (Damage adjustments not needed and change shouldn’t be hard to do)

Channel Hate
    -increase the damage for this in general.

Eviscerating Chain
    -Change from finisher to just melee attack. (Hear me out lol)

-Add a channeling finisher for rage just like every other powerset

In doing this rage single target will be completed and be playable.

Relentless Anger (Supercharge Generator)
    -Make this a range ability

Frenzy
    -remove this ability as combo
    -make it the brand new channel finisher for rage

Frenetic Bombardment
    -increase damage for this combo in general.

With this change rage might will be back in action.

Feel free to add to this and comment to any of these changes you don’t like.
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Wrong place to post it should be in Gotham General.

If Berserk gets increased area of effect, then it should be changed to a % damage buff, not just reapply all damage to nearby enemies.
    In my opinion, Berserk is fine as it is. It is "broken" when paired with Krypto, but the short range gives it that risk vs reward factor that makes it fine.
  3. SoggyDcuo Active Player

I will also post this there as well for more recognition thank you.

Another thing, berserk supercharge has always work that way ever since rage was released in game.

However, during this revamp berserk range distance to hitting enemies got bug and was never fix.

Last thing,

Rage already have a damage buff supercharge it’s called infuriate.

Infuriate just need a duration increase from 8 seconds to 15 seconds then good to go.
    • Like x 1
  4. GRiMMREAPERx99 New Player

Berserk didn’t use to have a limit to its range before the revamp it literally could be used at range or close range I get what you are saying in terms of risk vs. reward but we already have the damage buff with infuriate. Honestly Beserk should just be reverted it’s not like rage is a power set that is good at range unless you are playing prec regardless rage might needs some love so I love the thread
  5. GRiMMREAPERx99 New Player

I completely agree with you about these changes. Frenetic Bombardment is literally a sorry excuse of an ability it doesn’t do anywhere near the damage of Dreadful Blast. Before the revamp Rage ranged was not bad and actually competitive because you could clip dreadful blast with dreadful blast which you can’t do anymore because they changed the cooldown of it. Personally I wouldn’t mind them turning channel the into the finisher as long as they scale the damage up