Rage and JC

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Scotty Ohura, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

There are two ways to apply the plasma burn PI, Plasma Retch, which is 6 second (total guess) log and galling eruption which uses a ton of power, is there anyway you could change the power rage blast to apply the PI, since you can no longer JC plasma retch without having the dovetail.
  2. Radium Devoted Player

It would be a bit odd with it being single target and all while Rage is great for AoE. I just don't see why Retch is going to be considered bad to use.

Edit: If anything, Relentless Anger would be a great power to make apply it. Then you have a Range, Mid Range, and Melee option for PI application.
  3. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

With the dovetail after jump clipping, there will be .8-1 second of wasted time. And what if after casting blood lust anyone you attack while you have the buff (with your weapon) would have the PI applied.
  4. BigAl Devoted Player

Not being a jerk here, but how is .8-1 sec such a long time? You blink in 1 second. I noticed the JC for plasma wretch was only 1 sec itself, and then it was right into powers. Is that one second really that crucial? The time it took to JC PW before was just 1 second. I'm not seeing the issue.
    • Like x 4
  5. Gigga Watt Well-Known Player

I agree the PI is being wasted with the longer animation. At least shorten a tad.
  6. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

That's the animation of the attack, and then the dovetail, just to apply the PI.
    • Like x 1
  7. BigAl Devoted Player

What I'm saying is, I didn't see any difference from whats on Live right now, to what is on Test. Except my toon doesn't actually jump now. Like I said, I'm not arguing. I'm just not seeing the change. I'm not really good with vid cap, but if you are, would you be able to post the difference you're seeing? :)
  8. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

I'm not great, but will give it a shot
  9. Shadow Force Committed Player

To most people there will be no difference, it's to the few elitist rage scoreboard ****** and min/maxers like myself that this change really affects. Now to do 1 rotation takes about the same time as 2.5 rotations before.