Rage and Atomic is getting adjusted.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by pitbullb3, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Even before AM, melee bosses was frown upon.
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

I used to use dual wields as a mental troll and chained light melee combos as a light troll before weapon mastery came out. Yes, it was frowned upon but I wasn't the one dying. I miss those times. Perhaps I should try a melee weapon again when I get back home to Dallas from Houston. I miss DCUO but the people of Houston need all the disaster relief they could get.
    • Like x 2
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Atomic was fine how it was, its not even listed when people name op powers.. the only issue atomic had was that it healed too much in PVP for some players..

the only other complaint it had was that as a tank it put out too much damage for some butt hurt DPS when ok...... its the only true battle class where you are hitting every add the whole time you are tanking and your pulls are also damaging moves, of course, it will do decent damage as a tank.

DEV's you specifically stated you wanted support roles to do better damage.. atomic did it just by being atomic so the only power you have ever made that worked properly for the goals of the game and you break it.. great plan!!!!! good luck on the surviving of your game when you listen to the players in the community that only care about the scoreboard. Ive been playing since launch and you keep breaking the powers i love most.. you break atomic and make it where i can't battle tank with it you will lose my sub because all my villian partners in crime have already left the game the whole league is dead and atomic was the only power allowing me to play by my self and not worry about the other players in the game to complete content..

I'm already down to just one toon out of 19 and barely able to keep my self-logging in for the one.. quit catering to the scoreboard crowd or the cash whale crowd or you will lose the last few old school players you have
    • Like x 6
  4. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Speaking of which I applied for a customer service job for Harvey Relief. Hope I get called so I can help while getting paid. Yeah well the general players didn't know how to avoid bosses strong attacks and 1-shots. The only one who could survive that is a tank hence why the adds go for the tank because of their taunt. Their aoe does a lot of damage. I'm at 185 cr and I can't melee the bosses at Kandor because of having to move away from the fire and other attacks.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

They can't be trusted they keep going back on their word...
    • Like x 1
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Imo the only thing op about rage was Berserk. I have no rage dps and haven't dps with the power since revamp, but I have been a head of them on the scorecard up until berserk is used.
    • Like x 1
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This right here... they brought me back with this stats revamp

I have none of my old crew with me... im pretty much on my own blind queing everything ... only a few people from other leagues that i used to run with have brought me into a couple of raids...

Im enjoying the alerts duos and solos everyday...

I love that if i dont want to i can go almost as fast as in dps gear doing my solos and duos cause atomic is a true battle tank ...

Now they didnt just nerf the tank damage they nerfed the dps damage

There were like 3 or 4 dps powers out of whack.... hitting harder then they should... then there were about 3 powers under performing.. the rest were in the middle.. why not bring those powers all in the middle?.... why nerf another power?

We arent going to get an answer and this is just gonna get put through... they have no intention on responding to this... its whatever

I came back to the game hoping they could keep the theme of balancing... atomic wasnt op or up.... it was just leveled...

Im letting this sub run out... i may or may not ever come back..

For the record ill be keeping all of my toon names and stuff just fyi
    • Like x 2
  8. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

that's easy enough to fix...
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

If not, there's Irma coming in. I hope I can volunteer for that.
    • Like x 1
  10. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Category 5 Hurricane. Once Water was released we get two Hurricanes hmmmmmmm
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

Thunderstorm right now in Houston. I feel the thunder. Hope it's short. Irma ain't looking good either. Looks like Puerto Rico is about to get a real beating.
  12. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Isn't Daybreak Studios in Houstan? Would be cool if the superhero community came in costumes and helped out and the earnings from DCUO was given to help out those in need.
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

I believe they're in Austin. Much further inland.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

So much this^. Atm i have 6 toons that i play. And after this adjustment happens i feel that 3 of the 6 are under performing when it comes to dps. I just sat through 2 years of nature being awful. They will not keep getting my $ when they make decisions like this and make us players wait for very long periods of time before some of the power sets we play are adjusted/fixed. The dps fotm merry go round needs to end now.

I dont really care about the scorecard. What i care about is contributing. I main as quantum. And that power seems to get no love. Its been out since may 5th 2013 and it was good the 1st 2 months it went live. And then for about 4-6 months when it got its AM. So 6-8 months out of 3.5 years it was average or over performing. The rest of that time its been below average. It sure doesnt need to be OP either. I simply want it on par with other power sets. This really shouldnt be hard to accomplish.

I know u remember the long period of time where earth and fire were terrible for dps. Or nature/electric more recently. This is the problem. Power sets that sit in this state for months if not years. That is beyond unacceptable. And most of the time the answer is "have patience." Sorry but my patience has run out when it comes to this topic. This hit the reset button 3 times in 4 years also needs to stop. Its obvious why that keeps happening too.
    • Like x 2
  15. Roocck Committed Player

Earth is/can be a melee dps with risk also, but gotten an rebalance....
  16. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

They have another at California. I swear I thought they were at Houstan. Though Austin isn't too far off from Houstan.
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Earth didn't lose any damage though...
  18. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

next revamp that happens Im walking, tired of having to relearn the entire game after 6 years into the games life, its just bull at this point.

I could see it being done year 1 and 2 maybe even year 3, but now its unacceptable IMO.
    • Like x 1
  19. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

We're essentially back to pre-revamp 1. They really should have started there and done what they're doing now instead of introducing WM and AM. I hope they already feel the same way, so hopefully they get it right in the end this time.
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

exactly so whats next revamp combat again to fix what is messed up still?

sorry but Im not sticking around, DLC' are garbage, styles arent much better then the quality of the DLC itself, and add on the BS with TC' its just to much IMO.

cant last another revamp.