Quislet and Combo powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gam3r4Lif3, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Not too familiar with quislet but I do plan on getting it to 200 on the next 2xp.

But I have a question regarding celestial combos. So the description is something like using a superpower summons quislet every few seconds or so. And my question is if I’m running the plague or divine light combo (which is a bit longer), am I at a disadvantage if I’m running quislet? Is it better for 1-2-3-4 burst load outs? Has anyone tested or tried this?

Thank you!
  2. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

Hello,

While I haven't use Quislet for Celestial, I have used it for other combo powers. Each tick of a combo doesn't affect Quislet's 6 second attack, but because it is a 6 second attack, there's no reason you can't finish your combo and move onto the next one in that time. As long as you're hitting a move every 6 seconds, you shouldn't really have a problem. If you're asking specifically about summoning Quislet, it will show up shortly after you enter combat; your combo shouldn't affect it summoning.

Slightly related to Quislet, the Source Shard artifact won't reset based on hitting combos, at least from my time trying a pet build with Rage (I don't recommend), but if you're not using that artifact, you'll be fine as long as you start a new ability every 6 seconds.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I use Celestial, and have grim and Quislet attached for my DPS. Quislet works great with any power. You'll be able to do combos just fine, Quislet will automatically attack.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Good to hear! Will be testing out quislet and EoG with cursed idol for elite and elite + content. Just gotta wait for that 2xp and hopefully Christmas sale
  5. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Ok so it’s more of a time based attack and not the actual power casting, nice!
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Isn’t the special attack 5 seconds? I’d have to double check but pretty sure it was 5 seconds.

He is summoned on the first tick new tick of damage you deal while in combat. So when using quislet or grim it’s best to start with a ranged weapon tap and clip that tap with the ability. The first weapon tap registers you’re in combat while your first tick of damage from you combo will summon quislet. In short you basically summon them as soon as you start fighting
    • Like x 1
  7. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

His special attack might be 5 seconds, and I may have superimposed a 6 second policy in my mind incorrectly here. Technically, if his special attack goes every 5 seconds, then the 6th second would be, however simplistically constructed by my mind, when Quislet attacks again. I also hope I didn't present Quislet's special attack, which is unlocked at level 120, with his basic attacks, which he does automatically upon being summoned by entering combat.
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Your analogy makes sense. And no you didn’t misrepresent the basic attack for his special attack (which is also separate from its “super” attack when you use a SC. In case anyone else is confused). I only added that other part since his original post mentioned summoning so I did want to sure to mention that summoning can be virtually instantaneous by doing the tap range into an ability. Primarily for anyone who was curious