Quickest Way Through Scarlet Speedster Solo

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by AV, Oct 1, 2019.

1. AV Loyal Player

Here's a quick vid on what I consider to be the optimal way to tackle the solo, which should shave a few minutes off for some people and make a big difference over time.

The CC portion can be done the exact same way every time. Once inside, if the first group pull causes trouble for you you can blow your Orbital on it, I just save mine for the group at the end for convenience sake but you can just exit as well.

• Like x 5
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Great video! Perhaps this will help some people as well:
    • Like x 1
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Very similar to what I do, except that I put 2 shields in my loadout and use them to skip every add on the way to Red Death after getting the rogue tech. And I immediately use the teleporter instead of fighting the angry mob at the end.
    • Like x 1
  4. AV Loyal Player

Yeh I just like the quick bonus murder.
    • Like x 2
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

+1 lol
    • Like x 1
  6. ReedSpacer New Player

Any pointers/tips on how to beat the red death himself?.. took FOREVER just to get past mirror master and it's been even longer i've been trying to beat red death.. absolute misery, and of course, i can't even access the episode until I do beat him.. this "solo" will be the final nail in the coffin to make me rage quit this game entirely.. I pay to ENJOY the game, NOT to have it ruin my fun.
  7. AV Loyal Player

If you're having trouble, you're likely pretty undergeared/SP. Solos aren't really meant to be hard.
  8. ReedSpacer New Player

cr 309
    mental dps
    acrobat
    superpower focus
    crit chance 20/20
    crit damage 40/40
    might & power 38/285
  9. AV Loyal Player

Yeh that's extremely low SP and that episode just left relevancy. Short a ton of stats. It's still doable for you just a lot less forgiving. Artifacts, origin augs, head augs, etc are another factor. If you're hitting a wall it would be a good time to farm old feats (also I think you might be able to get CR higher to temporarily skip that and come back to it later, ie so you can get to 31st Century faster).
  10. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

The issue might be your loadout, avoid using abilities with long animations or channels so you aren't stuck sitting in an animation when he spawns the lightning or bombs. The loadout I run for solo bossfights is Horrific Visage - Phantom Flames - Terrorize - Telekinetic Shield - Reflect Pain - Bastion.
    • Like x 1
  11. ReedSpacer New Player

thanks, i'll give that a go and see how it does, i appreciate it.