Quick Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SHUSHHH, Dec 9, 2013.

1. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

ever since i heard about lantern dlc i was so excited about getting arkilo and or kilowag construct armor for the dlc styles but we get those ugly styles that are even close to what i was expecting if we cant get exactly what the lanterns wear then why couldn't we at least get construct styles??? especialy arkilo looking so badass with his
  2. Poo New Player

3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Don't set your expectations so high next time.

Best regards!
  4. Mirai Well-Known Player

You'll have to learn to accept the fact that many players love the new Lantern styles. I don't understand it any more than you do, but looking around at all the "iconic" armors, the new Lantern armors actually look fairly sleek in comparison. I'd rather see something that looks much like what the characters in the comics wear. I get the impression that we're meant to be paramilitary types and not really superheroes and supervillains though. We're the enforcer squad that the actual superheroes and supervillains call on from time to time.
  5. Poetic Play Committed Player

And... I just want some normal everyday clothing styles that don't look like they are from the 70s. IF only!
  6. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

guess i gotta deal with it, better than nothing
    • Like x 1
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Nah i'm tired of all the chunky armour we have.