Quick question for the devs, is there any chance we’ll see an update to vendor 22?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Feasts, Apr 19, 2019.

1. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

It is and you know that's just straight up ridiculous like that long come on now smh.
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

Would like to see an alternate means for Gorgon for sure. I they aren't going to add the reknown elite styles then at least the pre-AFIII elite styles Energy Armour, Quickstryke and Nuclear. Also I still don't have the Alien Tech chest on any of my toons, maybe that one's just me but I can't get it to drop.
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I don’t understand why they dont add these styles to tho, what would b a reason not to
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The vendors were bugged and that looks like it's finally getting fixed.
  5. Feasts New Player

I’m talking more along the lines of raid specific gear, so that players at later stages of the game don’t have to run old raids for certain styles when the actual gear no longer applies to toons with higher CR’s
  6. Feasts New Player

Lol
  7. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

There is another thread asking for marks for older content to be increased.

Seems to me that this response should be aligned with that post, being it is a reason to go back and run the older raids, if gear or old styles is so important for players, which it is when it comes to feats, seems like there is a whole lot of complaining about going back for mark, yet people don't want to actually run content, over and over again to actually get the drops.

I sure do hope that everyone gets their wish, but this is a MMO and no MMO gives you what you want with out dropping a ton of money into the game.

The topic as of late is definitely a turn off for me,
    • Like x 1
  8. Feasts New Player

It wouldn’t make sense to increase marks from older content seeing as how source marks will soon be implemented and old currencies won’t exist anymore, I just think it would be nice to have alternate ways of getting older styles, I’m the type of player that spends a lot of time collecting styles and customizing my character, all I’m saying is an update to the style vendor would be nice, it’s long overdue and not unreasonable
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

Then you are speaking in terms of the Rare Style Vendor which indeed does need to be updated but it is there. Also the gear itself may not be useful to wear to those higher in CR but it is still again, Salvagable to gain work towards the Salvaging Feat and at the same time you get Exobytes for Augments. In terms on which has better benefits, they both certainly do and its a matter to "time" of how long one wants to put towards it. Those old styles are also coming back in newer Episodes albeit its not the Rare of Rare but old Greens most likely skipped while leveling.

There will indeed be two ways. Either run the content for the luck of the drop or pay 70 Marks of that Rare Style as the Rare Style Vendor prices were not changed.