question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockin earth, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Rockin earth New Player

I been asking this question but everybody don't know the answer can I have one power set in one armory and have another power set in the second armory?
  2. Dead_Corps New Player

No u can not be fire and ice, but tank and DPS sure
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

You mean like : Armory 1: Fire Tank . Armory 2: Nature Healer? If thats what you are asking, then no. You cant.
  4. Feenicks New Player

Technically you can, but you can't switch back and forth by just using amories. If you are of one power the armory of the other power will be disabled. You would need to buy another power change token
    • Like x 2
  5. Notangie New Player

It'd be awesome to be able to buy an upgraded armory to be able to use an imprinted power w/o a respec token.
  6. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Sounds like an awesome idea in theory but if that were the case then people would only buy a couple respec tokens once, use them and then never buy or use respec tokens ever again.
    And therefore the Devs would be losing money.
    As it is the respec chamber is eventually on its way to becoming completely useless.
    I know I don't need it anymore.
  7. Feenicks New Player

It will still be needed for new players.
  8. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Yeah I was just thinking that myself.
    Pre-30 and fresh level 30 people still might need it all they're figuring out their powers.
  9. ACW37162 Loyal Player

yeah they would do that, it would be 9.99 every time you used it
  10. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

Great idea sure, but the devs will never do it because that means nobody is going to buy power respec tokens as much. Or at least until a new power comes out.
  11. Notangie New Player

Not what I meant...a 25 dollar armory that would let you keep the power. That way I'd have a troll armory on my healer instead of an alt for when a troll is needed. It'd also fix the issue of healer gear on my troll alt & my main (healer) getting troll gear. I'd totally spend $50 to let my main troll or heal whenever I want instead of having a (free) troll alt.
  12. Rockin earth New Player

K Ty for the info