Question: Why does junk loot (gray items) clutter GROUP chat?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anima, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Anima Committed Player

Please tell me, because I have no reason to celebrate seeing my group members getting gray items.
    • Like x 6
  2. ILike2Vape Well-Known Player

Better question, why do we still get that junk loot? Does the two dollars really make that much of a difference to free and premium players when they sell?
  3. BumblingB I got better.

The higher the instance is, the higher the cost of the trash loot is. Selling a scrap vial at level 8 and selling a broken sword at cr100 is a big difference in price.
    • Like x 1
  4. ILike2Vape Well-Known Player

Being legendary from the get go, I never realized that. It's always been delete, delete, delete. I guess it is useful to them. Never mind :)
  5. Owl Devoted Player

I wish there was an option to Ignore Common Items so they would never appear in the inventory.
    • Like x 6
  6. kawe Loyal Player

I think turning of "Combat Misc" in the chat settings stops dispalying that in your chat. But also feat notifications of group members. Maybe more, dunno atm.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

I wish we could expand our inventory more. You should see all my trinkets!
    • Like x 1
  8. Malachyte Devoted Player

Turn off loot and combat misc from your default tab or whatever tab your group chat is in.
  9. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

^ I don't believe that works, as it's associated with Group chat, which is what the OP is talking about.
  10. ChuckLess New Player

I'd be happy with just a "SELL ALL" button for grey items.
  11. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Originally grey items were suppose to be like collections. Or, get enough of them and then use them for R&D. Both never happened. The main use they have now is for low-levels to earn money to pay for repairs.
  12. MetalMario Loyal Player

It's faster to just wait and then sell it all to vendors rather than having to delete each one individually. The NPC doesn't require confirmation each time.
    • Like x 1
  13. DevDirt Developer

Fixing.

-dirt
    • Like x 8
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

Awesome! :)
  15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

"Fixing"

Lmao that was easy. Thanks, DevDirt.
  16. Anima Committed Player

Very happy to hear. Thanks for posting! :D