Question regarding all powers!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kanmaru, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Are all powers going to get additional powers added to them? Kind of like how rage received "bombardment" ranged Power. I know new powers are on the "to do" list, but are Powers that are already out going to receive new powers to help make them fun again? Maybe give each power two additional new powers. Superchages are also included in this category. Something to help expand each powers longevity.

Since I'm on this topic, I would like to see a new normal Burst power in quantum. (Example) "Infinity Shell" 450 power cost. It is a more powerful "BURST" version of Singularity, kind of like Electricity's Voltaic bolt and Voltaic blast. Throw a Black hole at your enemies causing them to be violently knocked back and Polarized while taking heavy damage. Enemies who are graviton-charged take additional damage.

(Example) New Superchage "Infinite Abyss" it is a 10000 cost 100% SC that forms a miniature Galaxy over the enemy's head. All near by enemies will be sucked in. It implodes after cast duration ends then explodes. All nearby enemies take heavy burst damage and additional damage if graviton charged. Enemies with less that 35% health may be swallowed in the void of space.

I also miss old PI Mechanics that helped other powers mix together perfectly. Now the game and powers seem a bit selfish. I remember when old quantum could Polarize enemies with old Singularity helping out Electricity users or gadgets, etc.

Anyway, would be nice to see what you guys can come up with.
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

During/after the Revamp, one of the things the devs have said would be possible was 'new powers'. So I wouldn't be surprised if they're brainstorming & testing them as we speak.

My wish for a new power has remained the same for the last seven years. For Mental, I want Dr. Psycho's Mirror Image ability.
    • Like x 4
  3. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Ahh, the clones. That would have to be a SC "OR" only 1 clone at a time. Would be kind of like doppleganger. Whenever you use a power, so does your clone but it's at half or a quarter of the damage.
  4. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

5. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Anyone have a link to Mepps clarifying these future changes?
  6. OtherWorldly Active Player

If they do add Powers, please give Fire a stunner power or a pet. And please remove the Telekinetic Pull from Mental. a should not have to pull enemies to him or her. Why? Like I mentioned before somewhere in a post, take one of the other powers like you've done phantom flames, cryokinesis, psychic shock, pyrokinesis.. and make it a mental power.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Yeah, I hope they at least take our ideas into consideration.
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I do also hope all powers get added new ones and I can't wait to see what new powers we get in the future.I would Ofcourse like blue lantern powers but besides that I wanna see wind as a new power .
  9. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

What would you like to see as a power in an already existing Powerset?
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I want to see water twisters real ones as a sc that would be cool or even sea creatures being summoned as pets as a sc and they attack your enemies and while there active you and the team also get some healing over time :).
  11. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

That sounds pretty cool actually. The deep sea creature could be the pet maybe.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Oh, I see what you are saying. Like it was replaced with ferocity?
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Size manipulation would be a cool power Nothing to crazy as well as making copies of yourself :).
    • Like x 2
  14. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Lol that would be cool. But what Powerset would you think it would fall under?
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

That may have to be something new def Gigantas power kinda seems like it would be a tank power and the wind powerset def a controller and blue lantern healing this seems something the amazing devs should look into :).
  16. L T Devoted Player

They could just make another iconic ability or supercharge similar to neo venom boost. They already have the size changing tech from when you pick up one of the special weapons in halls of power content.

Actually... A non supercharge ability that adds say 5-10% damage (match it to robot sidekick) with maybe a slight defense buff and a Nerf to power regeneration would be pretty awesome.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Wish a dev gave their input so I know we can expect some new additional powers in our power trees.
  18. OmegaMan nWo Level 30

This is a great idea to refresh the game. All the powers should eventually get some updated animations and a few new moves included.
    I'd like to see the same thing happen with weapons as well.
    • Like x 1
  19. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Yes!!! Thank you! This would definitely increase the longevity of powers and make people less likely to keep switching every other week.
  20. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Dev inputs would be nice.