Question on leveling artifacts.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Elicoor, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Elicoor New Player

Ok so I am using Solar Amplifier, Transformation Card and Strategist Card. I got amplifier to 80, so no Would I get the other 2 to 80 and then each to 120 or focus on getting 1 maxed? Any help will be much appreciated. If it also helps I'm playing celestial dps, not even sure if I'm using right artifacts.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Get them each to 80, than focus on getting one at a time to 160. Probably start with Transformation Card first. Once they're all at 160 focus on getting one at a time to 200.
  3. OracleWillTeleportYouOut New Player

In short 80 each then 120 solar amp then 120 strategist then 120 transformation. 160 strat /160 transformation/160 solar. Same order for 200.
    You need to roughly quadruple current xp to jump 40 levels. It's incredibly more efficient even for percentage stats alone to leave no more than 40 level gap between artifacts. Solar amp gets another ticks worth in aoe explosion at 120 which makes it 20% better for single target and 40% better for aoe before burn. Strat doubles uptime then halves downtime for 120 and 160 and gets 30% stronger at 200 and is quite potent with transformation crits. Transformation is just 2.5% more damage for each 40 and math depends on your build.
  4. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

As you're also a healer, get Trans and Strat up to 120 before Solar, otherwise Oracle's advise is sound.

EDIT
    Trans definitely, Strat isn't the best for celestial heal, but they are both dual purpose (heal nd dps), so that's why I would level those first. Especially Trans.
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Get them each to 80. Then get the solar to 120 so that you can get its aoe explosion. Then the strat to 160 to get the increased damage from the strat ticks. From there get the solar to 160 to get the dot burn which helps proc the strat more consistently. After strat and solar are 160 get the trans to 160. For the final push get strat up yo get the bonus chance to get the strat proc. And then trans to 200. As for solar. Maybe someone else can help me since I don’t remember if they ever fixed the “not able to cancel channel ability’s” bug. If they fixed it then level it to 200 before the trans. If they didn’t fix it then level it to 199.

The thing with trans is that at 80 it gains it’s main function of increasing crit chance and crit magnitude. Every further milestone cuts back the damage penalty by 2% each (I believe). While the other artifacts gain important bonuses for the milestones. So it’s better to get those up first.
    • Like x 1
  6. Vashh New Player

I'm also running Strat/Trans/Solar

1 - Solar isn't really worth getting to 200 first, 160 is fine until the other two cards are maxed out.
    2 - Strat Card post-160 is INSANE if you run a might setup, it procs way more often on powers
    3 - Trans Card gives you lots of might at 160+.

So my leveling order currently is

1 - Solar (160)
    2 - Strat Card
    3 - Trans Card
    4 - Solar (200)