Question for the community....why not do what the imp says?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Jan 26, 2022.

1. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Yea go with red flag singing how you love comunism and leaders or you get punish or dont hit button in game is not same thing but the rule punish for other people mistakes is same .... and its bad . The argument go play something else its like you gave yourself anserw you dont like when people doing stuff like dont hit correct button so you dont get feat well go play something else becouse the only thing you can do its convince devs to stop making stupid social justice feats or you gona get peolpe who ruin feat for yea everyday becouse its hard if not imposible to change all peolpe .
  2. Saami Loyal Player

Worst end to the alert in DCUO. Novelty wears off after second run.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Seriously....not sure what the heck you are talking about at this point. Good day.
  4. Akaiko Well-Known Player

This would've been nice.
    • Like x 1
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Maybe that person wants to beat the tank in most dmg in. When Amulet isn’t getting u there, ignore mxy. All the bruises. but lol idk
  6. Kaistyle2 New Player

Thank you for pointing out the second one. The first and only time I ran that missions there was no icons over Mxys head and by the time the words popped up, it was too late.

In fact, I've had issues where no matter the mission instances, icons and wording that is supposed to pop up never do. If a boss is performing an attack that requires blocking = I get a 50/50 if the icons shows on screen if I am lucky. If I run that Flash/Batman solo, the bombs he drops never have timers over them or the Rogue power I chose doesn't proc in the fight unless I purposefully lose the first time in the instance. I've cleared caches and done all the other stuff, but it still the problems persist.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kestral Committed Player

It's been happening for years in the game. Rarely consistently enough to fix. I've always figured it was a odd lag effect on some animations.
  8. Starry Knight Active Player

At least while the episode is still current the majority of the people there will know it (even if they won't always care). Imagine trying to play the Dark Multiverse raid's card game now…
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I won't run DM unless it's a made group just for that reason.