Question??? DCUO MAC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mazarati, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Mazarati Active Player

Hi looking for a reply from any DEV hopefully.

When or will DC Universe be available for MAC users on PC?
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

It isnt already available? Someone on my ts asked about this the other night. None of us knew the answer but everyone said they thought it would/should be available.
  3. Kajuru Well-Known Player

Im hoping for a Linux client for quite some time. Its too slow running on wine/playonlinux.
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I don't think they will ever make it for a mac. You would have to bootcamp it.
  5. majosea Dedicated Player

I used mac /linux , there is not a good a lot of game to play on there systems ,
    dcuo could draw money from mac users , and linux users , I alot people did'nt windows 10 or microsoft update ,
    plus duel booting means that players would have to spend money on the os vs putting that money into the game ,
    could see alot of support if put into the ubuntu software center . and fully back the statement Its too slow running on wine/playonlinux , because wine is try to be a emulator to windows code , if the dev could change code a bit for xbox play , they might be able to change it for linux and mac
  6. Kajuru Well-Known Player

Just because most distros are free, dont mean people arenĀ“t willing to spend money, there are paid software/distributions/support on Linux. Some people just dont like Windows. Steam is there for a reason, its a source of revenue.

http://store.steampowered.com/browse/linux/
  7. Stewie10 New Player

Has anyone managed to get DCUO running on Linux recently?