Question about weapon of destiny.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Meta Flare, May 18, 2013.

1. Meta Flare New Player

If I use weapon of destiny and then use arrow storm to hit a group of three enemies, will all three get bad karma or just the target?

My friend asked me cuz he wants to try sorcery but I don't want to give him the wrong answer.
  2. xoCiaraxo New Player

Just one person unless you plan on using it 3 times for each one of them.
  3. Ryejin New Player

Also weapons like pistols which hit everything in front of you, when you hold the ranged button down, do not spread bad karma to everyone either. I was disappointed especially cause someone told me otherwise originally but I suppose it makes sense for balance reasons.
  4. Zpirit Dedicated Player

I have tested this out, it does affect multiple enemies if your use it with arrow storm.
  5. Meta Flare New Player

So arrow storm yes, full auto and other aoes no? Or is this just a no, mixed answers are confusing lol.
  6. renzhe New Player

Clipping any weapon combo (which has an AOE component) with WOD should apply the BK to the multiple targets.

Even if not clipping, the weapon combos (which have an AOE component) following a WOD cast, should apply the BK to the multiple targets.