Question about PS3

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by J-Toon, Feb 19, 2013.

1. J-Toon New Player

This probably has nothig to do with DCUO and more to do with my playstation but thought someone in here would have some information. Ive been playing DC for a couple years. Same internet provider, same house, same room, all that. All the sudden about 3 days ago i try to log into DC and i get an error messages saying i was disconnected from access point. Now everytime i log into DCUO that happens and i get kicked off. Sometimes itll get me into the game and work for a few minutes then start freezing up and glitching till i eventually get that message. My netflix, youtube, and every other game i have works fine online with no problems, only DCUO. I also sent a message to support but i have never had much luck getting responses from them so any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  2. Johnny_Prime New Player

Google how to change DNS numbers. This CAN help in some situations, and this sounds like one of them. Don't remember the numbers offhand.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I agree with Johnny. Also, it may be the ports on your router. Google what ports DCUO may need opened on ps3 to enable unbroken play (well, unbroken until the game itself breaks again).
    • Like x 1
  4. J-Toon New Player

Appreciate it ill look into that
    • Like x 1
  5. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Hope you can get back into it soon, dude. I would try to help more, but I can't even get my stupid PS3 out of Type 3 NAT.