Question about new Marks of Power

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BoDyBaGz, Jul 28, 2014.

1. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Now that they are introducing separate marks in the same tier how will promethium lockboxes be affected? Will they always issue the latest mark or will they check legendary status/dlc purchase before being awarded?

Also, if we are going back to a multiple mark system I think they should start awarding the newest mark in the vault again. Even if it is just a chance and not a guarantee, implementing this would give me a reason to go back into the vault again.
    • Like x 2
  2. Owl Devoted Player

Promethium Lockboxes on the Test server are currently dropping Marks of Power.
    • Like x 2
  3. Cyclotrode X New Player

i do miss the chance of prevailing mark drops in the vault. wish they would bring that back.
    • Like x 4
  4. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Changing from MOF so quickly is LAME. There's no point to run any of that content anymore if you have the feats and full 92 gear at this point. Let alone if you don't you can skip it entirely and just get the new dlc and get better gear with the MOP. Let the carrying continue.
    • Like x 2
  5. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Hey now, you can grind AF for synthetic experts. Lol
    • Like x 1
  6. xXxARMAGEDD0NxXx Well-Known Player

Actually you can get the mof for your league hall and rare styles think of it that way
  7. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I agree with the vault; instead of getting 1-25 MOT, players with 100+ CR should get MOP
    • Like x 2
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

u can still get fury marks for the AF weapon 4k+ prestige thats it ...
  10. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Thx 4 the info, i figured it would drop MoP but I wasn't sure since this is new territory.