Question about DLC 10

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deadaed, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Deadaed New Player

DLC 10 sounds great so far but with every DLC it brings something for everyone.
    1. Hard Light
    2. Electricity
    3. Earth
    4. Shield
    5. Utility Belts
    6. Lairs
    7. Quantum
    8. Celestial
    9. Rage
    Weapon Master sounds more like a high end type thing with alot of SP for tier 5 & 6.
    What is DLC 10 bringing for Tiers 1-4?
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

DLC10 is bring weapon mastery to Tiers 1-4. You have to have a minimum of 20sp to master a weapon so its users choice to spec into WM or innates if they are lacking sp.

Hoping DLC10 is more open world oriented and more open world content than DLC9.
  3. Deadaed New Player

Earning a Single Weapon Mastery

Unlocking mastery for a weapon requires spending a minimum number of skill points in that weapon tree. Currently when you spend 20 skill points in a single weapon tree, a new box in the upper right hand corner of that tree becomes purchasable. This is the Weapon Mastery box.
  4. Drakonicus New Player

Lairs are not very usefull unless MoT is no longer what you use to buy gear. And unless you are going to change or make a new toon to a new power, thats not usefull either. Point is, nothing they ever introduce will aways be 100% usefull to everybody, all the time
    • Like x 1
  5. GregDawe New Player

I see Weapon Mastery being one of the new mechanics I find usless.

I am mainly a troll, meaning I have no time to hit the weapon button more than once or twice or else the Leaderboard Chasers start to type instead of fight :p.

Hence why apart from the introduction of a new tier, I am fairly unexcited about this DLC.
    Bring it in quick so we can get onto the next one.
    • Like x 1
  6. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Ya I don't need weapon mastery since im a tank/troll.
    • Like x 1
  7. Drakonicus New Player

At first. But, may i remind they have something in mind for the support roles
  8. GregDawe New Player

Oh do they?
    Sorry, what is it? I haven't seen anything about that.
  9. Drakonicus New Player

• Like x 1
  10. GregDawe New Player

11. Drakonicus New Player

No problem. When it comes out, play with it. Maybe it will enrich your gaming experince, maybe it wont. No way to know until you do, not matter what me or anybody else says. Best of luck.
  12. Drakonicus New Player

I am thinking more SoT then WoL., but that is just a educated guess.