Fixed Queen Diana 2nd Passive Bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Thirteenthfist, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Thirteenthfist New Player

Passive Ability 2 - Don't Weaken
    Upon a successful breakout, you receive an extra 1% Might per nearby group member. At max Affinity +1.2% Percentage of Might increase per nearby group member.

Queen Diana's Second passive is not working properly. There a a couple things that cause it to not proc.
    1. If anyone in the group calls out backups, it wont cast
    2. If the total pet + player count from the group exceeds 8, it wont cast.
    a. I noticed that i couldn't get the ability to proc in a raid. So i tried it in a group of 3 people. it proc'd until one of the mentioned situations happened. for example... there are 8 players and one person summons a pet, the passive breaks
    3. Pets get the buff
    a. I don't particularly consider this bad, however there seems to be a hard cap at 8 and once the available recipients passes that number the passive itself wont cast on anyone. Can that cap be opened up or made to only cast on players? It obviously isn't working as intended that players have to watch their pet + player count to cast this passive.
    With the Superman Ally being released, breakouts will be more prevalent in loadouts. Please fix this.

• Like x 10
  2. Thirteenthfist New Player

Can a Dev at least confirm this will be looked at?
    • Like x 1
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump. This is a thing.

Tested it with a league mate and its not granting any buff if a certain number is exceeded.

Since no limit is defined, it makes sense to not stack indefinitely, but i assume its just a missing cap that causes this issue.
    • Like x 1
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump :)
    • Like x 1
  5. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

Hey has this been fixed yet!!!!!!!?!?!?!?
    • Like x 1
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, but it's at least confirmed after 1,5 years so we're making progress. :D