Quantum Troll LFL (USPC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Midnitemangler, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Midnitemangler New Player

I'm starting up a new character, and it'd probably be easier to just join the same league my other character is in, but they're not very active, so I'm looking for a new league to join.

Hero Name: Quantum Tracer, and if you're interested in adding either of my other two (hero) characters that are already at lvl 30+, Midnitemangler (45CR - Gatdgets Troller), Hypersonicdevil (30CR - Electricity DPS).
    Mentor: Batman (all three characters listed above).
    Lvl: 13 (I think), on my third play through, so I do have some experience and should be a 30 by this weekend.
    Role: Typically I role with controller, but obviously I can do DPS.
    Status: Currently legendary, may drop to premium once MGSV comes out next week, we'll see.
    Weapon: Dual wield, not sure if that matters, some players care, some don't.
    Mode: PvE, don't really mess with PvP, but might in the future.
    Server: USPC (United States on PC)
    Mic: Not yet, still working on it
    Sex: Male

Not sure what else you'd want to know since I've never posted for a league before. I like long walks on the beach, haha, jk. I should be a lvl 30 sometime this weekend since all I do is play this game on Friday's and Saturday's when I'm home. I don't have a mic yet, as stated above. I just built a PC and it was pretty much the only thing I forgot to get, and after spending $1,500 on a PC, my money is pretty tight right now, but I should have one shortly.

I do GREED on pretty much everything unless it's armor that I absolutely need. I know a lot of people in PUG get pissed off when people NEED on things they don't really need, so I'm pretty savvy about that.

I know I listed all three of my characters above, but I'm really just looking for a league for my new guy, Quantum Tracer.

But yeah, I guess that's it for a biopic lol. If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM and I'll get it tonight or tomorrow since I sit at a computer all day at work too.
  2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Check out The Shadows Of The Night at www.shadowsofthenight.guildlaunch.com