Quantum or electricity for speedster character?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by thedemonocus, Mar 12, 2020.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Having trouble deciding between these 2 for my speedster character. On the 1 hand i think electric cause it seems to go hand in hand with a speedster but quantum does have the frozen time stuff and the teleport kinda fits well for a speedster too.

What do you guys use for your speedster characters?
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

If you're trying to make a "flash style" character, I would suggest quantum. I've never seen the flash create a thunderstorm, but the time mechanics of quantum seem to be a little more realistic.

If you're not going for a "Flash" based character, then both would work fine. Especially, either way, going with the electricity's material (has electric charges pulsing through the clothing).
  3. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I am going for a flash based character and i agree with you about the thunderstorm and will probably go with quantum cause thats what i'm leaning towards
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're going with Quantum check out the Blue Lightstream in the MP.
    • Like x 2
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I think either would work well and not to influence you in any way but my "Flash" related Alt uses Quantum. I did have another thought that may or may not interest you.... How about Atomic? Granted no one really thinks of the Flash as a TANK but he does have the ability to run so fast he can phase straight through walls and so forth. That means he can alter and "technically" even control atoms so why not a Flash character that can harness those atoms and use them as a weapon?

Hey it's just another option for you.. Quantum or Electric are both good choices. :)
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Hunter Zolomon as Reverse Flash in the comics wasn't actually a speedster, he could just manipulate time relative to himself so that the perception was that he moved fast.
  7. LilxBen New Player

What stat points and arts should i have as a quantum controller? 111 sp. 267 cr.
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Rao, soul cloak, and the new one that’s coming in the next dlc is what comes to mind for me.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Amulet of Rao, Parasite's Power Harness, Scrap of the Soul Cloak
  10. LilxBen New Player

T
    Thanks
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Scrap for sure. I want to know more about the new BOP artifact and see how it interacts with other troll Artifacts. Amulet is good. I would hold off on a 3rd to see what the new artifact will be like.
  12. thedemonocus Loyal Player

UPDATE: I went with quantum
    • Like x 1
  13. LilxBen New Player

What do you mean?
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

There is going to be a new Controller artifact with the Birds of Prey episode.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A new troll artifact focusing on debuffs.