Quantum NO Time Bomb loadout??

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gimpy, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Gimpy Loyal Player

As the Title says,,,

Anyone know of a Rotation that will work without the use of Time Bomb and still give power back?

Maybe it was lag or whatever but I haven't found any that give power back.

If you have found 1 please share.
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

There isn't one that gives power back. Time Bomb is the foundation of the Quantum AM. It hangs out there and refunds any power spent between it's start and end. It's the only ability that does that.
    • Like x 1
  3. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Nope, gotta use Time Bomb, that is the basis for the mechanic, you won't get your power back or damage multiplier without it.
  4. RLManuel Committed Player

Since time bomb is capped they should give quantum a different AM that doesn't include time bomb.
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's like asking for a burger without the beef patty.
    • Like x 4
  6. RLManuel Committed Player

That's how quantum is at the moment with time bomb capped...
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I wouldn't say it has no beef patty, just a very thin one with too many condiments :p
    • Like x 3
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Tofu burger
    • Like x 2
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Your best bet is to get backups sidekicks orbital strikes and seasonal trinkets to help your damage.
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea its called controller role
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

They just want a raw, vegan burger instead.
    • Like x 1
  12. Gimpy Loyal Player

Are you sure there isn't a rotation without TB that gives power regen?
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Quantums AM was Made with TB in mind.

So no there's not anything that will give regen without it.

Besides, any rotation out side of time bomb will make your DPS drop worse then it is.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes, 100% sure. Time Bomb IS the power regen and it is the only way to get power regen in damage role.
  15. bmce84 Loyal Player

You can read the description of every single power, only TB gives you power back.
  16. Gimpy Loyal Player

That's exactly my point.

1 AM, capped.
    Use a rotation in group content that does great damage but doesn't have TB and the group gets all antsy and obnoxious.

Guess Quantum is still so OP it has to be limited to 1 AM/capped and the players told Quantum is "balanced" and working as "Intended".

:rolleyes:
  17. Gimpy Loyal Player

Not completely true Jacob, I have seen rotations do just as well if not better at times that didn't use TB at all.

Could I use them as well as Those I've seen?

No, not even if I was on 12 5hr energy drinks with 12 Vitamin B12 and 12 full pots of coffee. I simply can't get my fingers/controller to act/function that fast.

And No, the rotation didn't give Power Regen.

The whole point of the thread,
    There needs to be a 2nd choice for Q like there is for similar powers.
  18. bmce84 Loyal Player

They get like that because you wont be doing any damage without TB, you would just be dead weight in the group.
  19. bmce84 Loyal Player

It's not possible for a rotation to not use TB and still do high damage, it's why TB is capped in the first place, maybe with WM but that would mean needing a troll all the time for everything since you wont get power back.
  20. Gimpy Loyal Player

And No, the rotation didn't give Power Regen.