Quantum Might Dps Loadout? Need a Good One.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DinNer25, Jul 2, 2020.

1. DinNer25 New Player

Title says all really. anyone have a good quantum dps loadout? The ones on Youtube look a little boring, can anyone share theirs?
  2. OG Betray New Player

Left to right. distortion wave, time shift, alc wave, HV (160 art), energy expulsion (new artifact for August dlc will make finisher necessary and op 40k critical atm with 60k might) and oblivion SC. Rotation dist,timeshift,alc,hv,dist,timeshift,alc,expulsion-repeat
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

How are you including an artifact that isn’t even out yet? It still needs a lot more testing that can’t be done accurately atm because it is counting self damage into parsers.
    • Like x 2
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I use an AOE and Single target loadout. Are you just starting out? Do you have any Artifacts or are there any that interest you?
  5. OG Betray New Player

Was more or less just extra info its in loadout regardless
  6. OG Betray New Player

Time bomb-lift-hv-lift-Einstein ray repeat is another for single target
  7. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Melee range with superspeed
    Timebomb, whirling dirvish, vortex trap, either alcubierre wave or distortion wave, robot sidekick and speed drain or oblivion for sc.
    I have a 160 grim art. and soulcloak to set up power interaction and generate sc. My melee rotation no buff soda or trinket hits for 62-70k damage per second for 10sec parcers on 3 dummies. With a base might just over 66,000.
  8. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Solo target

Time bomb, Heat vision, Lift, Energy expulsion, Robot Sidekick, and Oblivion. No buff soda or trinket hits for around 42-50k damage per second 10sec parcer.
    • Like x 1
  9. PMan21 New Player

What do you use for your AOE and Single Target loadout?
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

AOE: Singularity, A-Wave, Lift , Gravity Bomb, RSK. I just rotate the first 4 powers.
    ST: Time Bomb, HV, Gravitonic Field, Lift, Einstein's Ray and Oblivion.

I might have a second look because Energy Expulsion was updated but I like the feel of these rotations.
  11. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Yeah expulsion was ticking on crits between 22-24k 2-3 times per cast above 35% and around 26-28k+ when below. It slaps and is definitely a must have when running Quantum st especially if you have a La Mort 120+ which I didn't when I was getting those #s but my base line might was just under 67,000.
    • Like x 1
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Right now I don't have any room for La Mort so I would be using EE without it as my Stone is 200. I don't want to spend money to switch it right now. I also don't want to spend the time running the permutations of loadouts since the DLC drops this week
  13. I3eleth Well-Known Player

I was using at the time 160grim scrap and solar Ia mort would only be used in St if you could fit it in but not at all necessary.
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

So my ST loadout now is Time Bomb, HV, EE, Einstein's Ray, RSK. Time Bomb and HV give splash damage for adds. The cooldowns line up nicely within a Time Bomb rotation.
  15. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Is time bomb still being multiplied by anything? I have been playing quantum since the day it was released, but have been on a 6 month hiatus due to work and family. I remember when the AM's came out, Quantum was BEAST using TB, but then they changed things, and then revamp came along. Unless a boss fight, I have always found TB a little slow.

Maybe I need to play around with my loadaouts a little more once I finish playing catch-up
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Time Bomb hasn't been touched since the 2017 revamp so you haven't missed anything.
  17. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Time Bomb is really for boss fights only. It adds AOE damage to a ST LO. Funny, just saw Obsidian Chill post a video yesterday about FGSe and he was DPS with Quantum. He was using HV, Lift, Gravitonic, EE, RSK and Oblivion. He said he is using Lift for its bit of AOE on adds but at this point it might be personal preference. I like Time Bomb for those moment when you yave to block or pickup and you might still get some damage.
  18. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

I discovered that a little bit ago, I suppose it would still be somewhat viable for a boss fight, but it is still just so dang slow...earlier I casted TB, went and walked the dogs, made lunch, took a shower, baked a cake, changed my oil, wrote a letter so Santa, steam cleaned the carpets, came back and still had to wait a few seconds for it to detonate. I think I will just keep it in mothballs for now.
  19. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

For any loadout i try an go do my own thing rather than copy’n others. I also dont have a thousand armories to swap builds so mines universal and works well for me in any content. Im not usually top DPS but rarely bottom too. Plus i view dps’n differently than most i think. For dps i feel like theres things that matter more than leaderboards. Leaderboards can be padded by killing extra adds an such, failed boss attempts, time of death from one dps to another so using a leaderboard isint a good mark of how good a dps u really are IMO plus, i believe in tossing the best damage when it counts (end of the boss fight).
    All that said, my loadout is anomaly and tachyon blast to use the PI. HV and energy expulsion for single target and especially when boss is 35% an lower (when it matters most IMO), quantum tunnellng for immunity and aggro dump to pickup an re-position (OP in my opinion), and SC is oblivion but admittedly i change the SC out for all sorts of stuff depending on what im running or how i feel that day.
    I run tras card @200, la Mort @168 (working on it), and solar amp @160 (also working on it).

My loadout lets me do max damage when it matters most IMO and keeps me very mobile and offers good survivability. I always have more oickups than anyone and have literally saved raids more times than should have needed due to my ability to tunnel around picking ppl up. Its fun for me and seems to work good.
  20. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Time Bombs damage is based on how much damage you do after it's casted until it explodes but the damage is capped based on a percentage of your might so it's not an infinite number to which you can increase it's damage and exactly what % is the cap I'm unsure.
    • Like x 1