Quantum leveling?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by RunningOut, Feb 26, 2014.

1. RunningOut New Player

Well, I recently got my CR to 70 and now I'm at 72, so progress is happening but I've noticed that my Quantum powers don't seem to get much better to be honest with you. I'm hitting the same as I was when I was 50CR. It's slight weird cause I can pretty much always be out DPS'd right now, whereas when I was a lower CR I was right up there with people around my CR.

It sort of feels as if there isn't much of a difference as you go through the content, so my question is do you think I should change?

Rage is looking pretty good right now, but I'm not to sure whether I would try my luck with melee or go safe with range?

Any other suggestions?
  2. Van Tooren New Player

Well, if you really wanna be top dps often, you could go the top tier powers (Celestial, HL, Gadgets, Rage, Nature etc). You could also look up some tutorials in youtube, there are some on Quantum DPS-ing.

DLC 10 looks like there may be a chance that the powers will balance (ish) so you could stay Quantum 'til then to see

Another option is to try trolling. I really, really enjoyed trolling with Quantum and it's considered by a lot as the best trolling power. :)

Generally, I really liked Quantum. For both PVE and PVP. :)
  3. RunningOut New Player

Quantum is by far my favourite power, however I can't compete with the other DPS's when were in similar gear. I know some clever persons going to come and say your on the same team you don't need to compete, but a good bit of competition is always healthy it pushes you to your limit.