Quantum is very unbalanced at this moment !

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

so ur saying like each powwr can ht dff than others ? like for ex super man can kik hal jordan butt right ? i kinda like this way lol
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea that Quantum player sucked. I have seen my friend who is a quantum dps with 115CR and 202 skillpoints time bomb kill Ares in Elite for 247k. Given we all dropped supply drops back to back and crit ability and attack chance was buffed, but still to hit for that much in 1 move is absolutely insane. I think devs are far too worried about PVP to make any real considerable changes to powersets.
  3. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

PVP and that they lost some people on the dev team
    • Like x 1
  4. Steel Glove Well-Known Player

False. I said 31K effective DPS, not damage. That's Damage Per Second. If what you're saying is true than HL would be able to have just as high of an effective DPS but I promise you can't come close to that number or kill the targets in 96 seconds on test server.
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I agree with u , I don't see any balance in that
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

not only that but as a CR113 HL dps I was only seeing hits of 7k-9k with crits of 12k-15k on HL the 15k crits were the rare crits sadly with 11k-12k being the norm crits.

but for most part I would usually something like this on fan:

4300, 6000, 8200, crit 11,500

all before going into a combo thats not 33k, that is only 30k and thats providing the HL user has 158sp or better, to get all the extra prec and crits.
  7. thedemonocus Loyal Player

33k was just a ballpark number you don't get 33k every time most crits are 12k-20k with the odd crit being 30k,i put out similar numbers with my gadgets toon as well HL is not supposed to get 30k hits because it gets consistent hits from each combo but quantum gets very small numbers then 1 big number but at the end of the day they add up to around the same with HL getting a slight edge because theres no delay between combos and when you factor in clipping HL wins as it should because HL takes more skill to master so not everyone can do the max with it

quantum does not get 31k every time like you seem to think and HL can keep up with quantum and even beat quantum i have seen it done many times watch kaiser007 vids on HL hes god with it
  8. Steel Glove Well-Known Player

You're still not understanding what effective DPS means. It has nothing to do with how hard time bomb hits. And yes go look at kaisers video at the graph at the end, that number is effective DPS. HL can not come even close and can not kill the targets nearly as fast.
    • Like x 1