QOL regarding adaptive augments and Episode 41

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darth Piper, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Ideally I would rather see an auto-equip (one-for-one swap of like augments type thing)... but all of the work aside from adding that, would it also be possible to have a pop-up upon arrival in a zone (open world or instance) that would do something like, "You have adaptive augments for this content. Do you wish to equip them first?" From there, if you answer "yes," it would take you to the inventory menu on the tab for the assigning augments to slots.

The reason for auto-swapping, however, has to do with combat switches. If you're in an instance and suddenly find yourself having to switch roles it would be helpful for it to auto-equip the best matching augment for that slot.

Just an idea... especially now with Episode 41 where it becomes necessary to have them again.
    • Like x 2
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Something needs to happen that's for sure. Switching roles is a great example of why. My thought, make general head augs. They can only be fed certain foods to level up certain things. So I have 2 might ones and if i feed FP food, that levels up. Feed atlantis food and only that will make atlantis stuff happen. Or just take them out of the game because they've lost their luster. Getting them leveled up is a lot of effort (6 per toon in some cases) so I have to take 45secs to scroll another list
  3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i would love it if they did this!!! especially since Im the one guy in the party who almost always has the wrong augments on and doesnt realize it till the instance is over.
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I had thought about that too... the idea of a truly adaptive augment that picks up characteristics for different content and retains it across other stuff, similar to how we can just feed the origins augments every time a new DLC drops. It would probably require modifying the tab on how you level them up because of how the older adaptives (Teen Titans through Birds of Prey) could be leveled up with regular exobytes as well as the ones that dropped from the content... or possibly that you level up the specific augment and then install it to some kind of augment wallet that always applies them such that the DLC-specific one takes precedence, otherwise it would default to the strongest one you have.