PvP Vendor Fail?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Mysticwraith, May 1, 2013.

1. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems acessing the tier gear through the vendors? I saw the update post by Mepps saying where they where they were suppose to be located, but unfortatly their not there. Try the power core where the bot is, and only see a chest, drink and something else. Go to the other vendors like twoface and it only gives bloodbat which I already have. So WTH is going on, and where is the gear. My current PvP CR is 66 and I have all the Avatar so where is this stuff? If it is supposed to show when you have the required CR than I'm affraid it's a fail!
  2. Dynamo New Player

u also need 2 rings, 1 neck, 1 trinket and 1 face piece to get to cr 77 before u can see the next tier of pvp armor
  3. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

Got rings, got neck, got trinket, have to check face, but thanks for that info:)
  4. renzhe New Player

If I remember correctly, the cash set (T0) does not have a Utility belt.

All subsequent sets (T1 and above) have Utilities belts which you have to get to progress to the next tier.

If you are lucky, you can get gear or weapons from the reward boxes. That saves you marks. Even if the stuff is not the role you want, it will count towards your Pvp CR.
  5. kingmasternova Loyal Player

i have got the new p1 gear & i'm not pcr 77 i'm 65 pcr
  6. renzhe New Player

What gear pieces? Be specific. List them all.
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I said P1 it's EZer to type then PvP T1 you have PvP & PvE T1 gea. instay on calling it T1 I just call it by P1 & E1 that EZ
  8. Singlemaltkiller New Player

You need to buy the full armor set both rings, weapon and trinket. You need to do this for each set before the next set opens up. So you will need to get the bloodbat armor weapon and 2 rings before avatar armor will show up, which you will need to complete before the aeronaut will appear. The old versions of those armor don't count.
  9. Dynamo New Player

no, u have to get either the cr appropriate trinket or the utility belt. u don't need both.
  10. renzhe New Player

Oopsie :oops:

Ah crap, means I wasted marks at T1 and T2.

Phew, at least I'm not going to waste marks at T3 level.
  11. MetalMario Loyal Player

He meant what style and which specific pieces do you have? if your pvp cr is 65 then you don't even have T0.
  12. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Ibrought the gear w/ cash the blood bat I got all the gear & 2 rings a weapon a neck 2 trinket i use my belt so see if it goes up w/ both but it stay as 65 pcr
  13. renzhe New Player

The cash set does not contain the belt. Make sure you got the face piece as well.

Hm, doesn't seem to be anything wrong in what you did. Hard to do this over the forum, so best you find someone who pvps on the same server as you to inspect and check your gear.

Unless you are on USPC server.
    • Like x 1
  14. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I had everything & I put it all on eariler & it was still 65 but once I relog it chance to 77. it was just a small glitch
  15. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I think in the furture there won't be legendary or prime mambership. Just f2p but f2p will have the same as legendary.
    i'M JUST SAYING. By what I have read in this & past threads it just got me thinking that all.