PvP Tank Vs Controler info Is officialy a lie.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Zylo, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Zylo Committed Player

[Player Vs Player]

While in Tank role you have a special advantage versus gadgets, Mental, Light and Quantum power users. You are immune to their debuffing and effects and highly resistant to their controls. Some abilities provide you and allies total immunity to Controller effects.

Change the damn information. I logged onto the game to see if youve changed it and nope. its still a complete lie. its says right there that am immune to there debuffing. If it were to be true then NOTHING they throw at me should debuff me. not even your stupid movement mode debuff crap should work on tanks.

i just set a timer to see how long it will take u to change it. if you are going to change it, then change it to UD28 butcherd RPS and your roll is utter trash now. LOL, have a nice day PVPing!
  2. MARK2099 New Player

Counter role debuffs =/= debuffs from controllers, those movement skills debuffs are the very same as counter role debuffs but with shorter duration.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLoneLantern New Player

Controllers can't use their powerset-specific debuffs on tanks, but they can use movement debuffs on tanks. Big difference.
    • Like x 3
  4. Redscreen5 New Player

pretty much RIP'd this thread