PVP Season 2 - So Far...

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Starbrand, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Some points, by me:

- It is good to finish some unfinished gear set by buying them in vendors (good job, devs);

- It is good to buy sinthetic mods in vendors, and it is a stimulation to people do PVP to get them, without farming exos or spending money with crafters (2 kill with one shot);

- It is good to give marks for lost matches. An unskilled player can gear up and, in the process, learn to fight in PVP;

- After letting PVP go since HoT, I was crushed by almost everyone nowadays... seruns, grenades, mods, rotations in legends, new clips... it is a whole new beast for me;

- If you have almost every feat in PVP, doing a farm frenzy just to get a armor set and 25 feat points, is a no-no for me. Too much frustration, too much time effort, for so low reward. Devs should gives us more feat points for this;

- Some legends toons seem to do "infinite stuns", like John Stewart, Amon Sur, even Steel. Ok, I can pop a trinket but they will stun me again, and the trinket will be in cooldown. This should be analyze by the devs.

- A PVP Season doesnt need to be completed in 1 week, you have time to do it, to farm you gear... so, do it in your time :) I will do it with my alt, slowly, confortably, learning again to PVP, to use a better (and faster) toon than Bane (my choice since forever);

- Have fun! A game is for FUN! :)

Best regards!