PvP hard and easy mode please

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by FrankZappa, Aug 24, 2021.

1. FrankZappa Well-Known Player

I think the best thing we can hope for is a compromise at this point. The devs will never return pvp to what it use to be so how about this instead. how about we add a pvp hard and easy mode? we can have an "elite" version of every pvp map.

The easy mode will be what we have now. the powers do most of the damage during a fight and the counter windows are increased in order to make it easier for people to get a BB. so we can call that easy mode or just "regular" if you want.

In Elite mode you will shorten the counter windows so it is harder to get a counter and make counters do more damage in a fight than powers. this way you will have to out counter the enemy and your timing will have to be good in order to win.

This is the only thing i can think of that can save pvp and make everyone happy since EVERYONE gets what they want. We can also have a pvp phase and pvp Elite phase. in elite all your artifacts are disabled and the pvp works the way it does in arenas elite.
  2. Puppet Master New Player

if they did this I bet everyone would be in elite and no one would be in the easy mode. easy mode would be as dead as it is now.