PvP Clamping

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Monster828, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Sabigya Steadfast Player

The clamping is referring to your Crits. Your stats are being buffed here, so you are not being handicapped, you are being pushed.
    Edit: Beaten by 2 seconds! DINKELBERG
    • Like x 2
  2. VanFel New Player

Ue
    Yes DPS
    Also sorry for wiggling out been gone a bit and have been running PvE until today so it's the first time I've had this happen or noticed it
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Keep Up! xD

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. VanFel New Player

Ok I see.
    The +1 threw me off
    Also if I'm not "clamped" why is it telling me it is?
  5. Sabigya Steadfast Player

We literally just explained this. The "clamped" is referring to your crits.
    • Like x 2
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

The only thing that is being clamped is your crits. And if you have certain buffs active IE league buffs. Basically things that aren't allowed in PvP arenas that are effecting your stats.

EDIT: If you're playing DPS that is. There's a precision cap that clocks in somewhere around 2618 iirc on support roles.
    • Like x 3
  7. Itazuki New Player

Curious about this.. as my HP is at 27526 normally... But when I was entering Arenas earlier it was at 26526 when I checked my stats. No sign of being reduced, no red number reduction... But it was being reduced. Just found it odd because that never used to happen.
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Hurm... interesting. Can you post a screen shot?

You aren't wearing a utility belt by any chance are you?
  9. Volkenraider Loyal Player

League proficiency increases your health by 5% which is more a less what you are losing out on, that on top of health generator mods in your base if you have them
    • Like x 1
  10. Itazuki New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. Itazuki New Player

Ah, yeah I guess it could be that. Still expected a down-arrow or red numbers showing a debuff but if it's from proficiency being removed, that could make sense.
  12. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Red arrows only appear when you either reached the max for a certian stat or when you reach the cap for your crits, which is usually the latter. (also when you block but not gonna count that haha)

e.g if your health were to be clamped (made this up btw)

Health 29956 (-532)