PVP Arenas Stats capping...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Benn 10, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Benn 10 Committed Player

With PVP arenas Stats capped how are everyone modding? Looking for Feedback for DPS as well as support roles.
  2. Ice Lantern New Player

I mod with Sexiness VIII Expert. Each mod give 108 Sexiness. Sexiness is not a capped stat but unlike Dominance, Sexiness does result in drawing more aggro.
    • Like x 8
  3. Benn 10 Committed Player

LOL!! Get outta here.
  4. Benn 10 Committed Player

LOL!! Get outta here.
  5. Ice Lantern New Player

Got a double post out of you. Told you it draws extra aggro.
    • Like x 8
  6. Saami Loyal Player

I thought that only crit change and crit hit are capped.
    Those without minimum pvp gear get stat boost to that level.
    I could be wrong tho. wouldnt be first time.
  7. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Prec/Health in everything for DPS, resulted in having highest PvP health on the server with 2500+ prec.
  8. Benn 10 Committed Player

P
    Sadly if your stats is over a certain amount they cap your stats.
  9. Benn 10 Committed Player

Have you looked at your stats when you are in the PVP instance?
  10. tinoman Dedicated Player

why did they stat cap now with people with alot of skill points it doesn't really matter to put all your skill points one way or go for the crits they want everyone to be equal which i don't agree with because experience equals betters stats from putting more time into the game obtaining feats now i can't go straight prec for dps because it would be capped with the extra 181 sp ill put into prec also
  11. Waterfall Well-Known Player

I think u have the wrong info on that. League proficiencies and lair stat mods are removed when you go into a match. But no actual stats are capped. I'm fully geared and modded, with 197 sp, and I can tell you for certain that my stats are not capped or lowered.
    • Like x 2
  12. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

What's your point?
  13. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

As dps I will always run prec/might , I like balance !
    As troller prec/might = beast :)
  14. tinoman Dedicated Player

i've heard that they capped precision i'm not aware if that is entirely true or not but it would suck if that was the case i know for a fact they capped crit chance and crit dmg but it appears like it catering to people that don't put in the work for skill points to allow themselves to be able to but extra skill points in crit chances and crit dmg
  15. Benn 10 Committed Player

The point is it was a simple question that you failed to answer.
  16. Benn 10 Committed Player

Now this is good feedback, that make sense. So you are saying that it is in fact the league hall and lair Bonuses that are in fact removed?
  17. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Correct. Those are removed as soon as you load into an arena match.
  18. Benn 10 Committed Player

Well you have answered my question. And thank you very much.
  19. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Glad to help :)
    You will receive my consultant fee in the mail within the next 5 business days.
  20. Benn 10 Committed Player

Sure start me a tab. lol