PVP 2V2 arena and legends request.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Zylo, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Zylo Committed Player

I dont know what the heck was up with saturday but I was paired up with ppl who just stand there to lose just for get ez marks. can adding these low lifes to ignore prevent them from ever pairing up with them ever again? i know, i know.......thats the life of a pug but 3 times with the same guy just to lose? am good but am not that dang good.:cool:
  2. TheLoneLantern New Player

You really just have to premade for 2s, especially when it's lair battles. To answer your question, no. Ignoring them won't stop them from being grouped with you. The only thing ignore does is hide their text from you.
  3. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

If turning off SS actually did anything us poor villains wouldn't have this problem
  4. Zylo Committed Player

I know it does that but its just a slight request for ignore to do for 2v2's. idm pugging but to deal with those type of ppl sucks. I give it my all for u to win.
  5. Soulmass Well-Known Player

I mean your idea I like if you ignore you can't get paired but it would get abused. People would ignore anyone that wasn't good so they always ended up with really good partners which would also increase que times it just wouldn't work. My advice find a good healer partner try using LFG chat to find one shouldn't be too hard. I know as a healer I prefer 2s with a tank fire specifically they make the best 2s partner over 19k health 2000 might it's scary. If you can't find one using LFG I would be happy running a few 2s matches as your partner, no one should have to deal with a bad pug 2s partner it's not pretty lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zylo Committed Player

I wish i had 19k health. that be insane to have. I can only get it a little over 17,500health. 2k might probly not but i do have alot of percision. i'll team up with u. i play preety much all day on the weekend but durring the week i only play really late at night. 11:00pm-4:00am PST server shut down.
  7. Soulmass Well-Known Player

The fire tank I run with sits at 2000 might she mods for might with her all natural soder buff she sits at a little over 19k it's scary. I'm usually on at night as well so just send me a tell when you are on and ill help. I'm usually busy during the day though.
    • Like x 1
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yeah I do!!! :D
    • Like x 1