PURE ENVY WANTS YOU!!! US/PS

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Captain JackDaniels, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

Looking for an awesome, fun yet serious league? PURE ENVY might be just for you!!!
    We are very active, very helpful and usually pretty funny. All of our members are 200+sp and most are well over 300sp.

Pure Envy has no leader, instead we have a counsel of players that make decisions for the league!

We have dedicated nights for everything from raids, feats, pvp, elite runs and everything in-between!

League Requirements are 200sp+/200cr and you must be active! We are a smallish league and like to keep our numbers around 100 or so, it helps to keep quality over quantity!!

I

Please contact (ingame)-Captain Jackdaniels, Rock157, Alpha howl, LcII, or Jaye6000
    You can also leave contact info for you here, or send me a psn message to Boitsu
  2. TheRock157 New Player

3. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

4. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

We've added more quality players, and we are still looking for more. Come and join this friendly awesome league!!!
  5. xaocel Level 30

6. LC 2 New Player

Nice Cap!!! When I run for Govenor of NY I'll get you as my P.R. person... lol
  7. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Rock Alphazero message in game may be interested in joining 223 dps 220 healer 300 sp