PSN ACCOUNT NAME CHANGE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, Apr 13, 2019.

1. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Does DCUO support PlayStation players changing their PSN account names? Will players lose any game saved data or memb purchased add one they have brought if they choose to change their PSN account name. ? So games don’t support the change is why I ask. Aren’t characters tied to your PSN?
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

They are tied to your PSN but if you change your name you don't lose access to your old name. You can freely swap between the the two incase something goes wrong.
  3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i checked online for a bit the other day before I did my name change and it said DCUO fully supported, I switched and nothing negative has happened (knock on wood), so odds are you would be fine too
    • Like x 1
  4. Perdition Committed Player

I’ve changed my psn name, and so far no problems for me. On the official site of playstation there is a list with games that have issues. But sinds i didnt own any of those games i took the risk. In the list with tested games there is DCUO and i have played yesterday with my new psn name without any issues.
  5. Physique Dedicated Player

DCUO is on the official list of games with no issues. It is one of the games tested and verifed by PlayStation so nothing negative should happen. Before performing the name change, it is suggested that everyone read through the FAQ and check for other games listed with issues which they may own.