[PSEU] missing HUD during gameplay...

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by NVAemilianus, May 27, 2014.

1. NVAemilianus New Player

DCUO,

In the last couple of times I have been online during gameplay the HUD has gone mission and only comes back when you bring up the scroll wheel options menu.

This has occurred with me when I go into my inventory after a gear drop, I do this during cutscenes to see if the gear is of a style I don't have or is of a higher level that I'm wearing upon returning the screen is blank with the HUD missing.

This makes playing T5 with my 87SP difficult when tracking my health, powers, sodas, etc.

I have talked with my league on our Facebook page and they are experiencing this issue as well, however they are doing T6 however with their SP being 150+ they can play from muscle memory.

Has anyone else been experiencing this during their gameplay?

Regards
    • Like x 1
  2. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Yup this its been happening sense before GU36 and it still happening on USPS. I hope they fix this ASAP
    • Like x 2
  3. NVAemilianus New Player

Good to know that this issue isn't related to just the European side, they need to look into this since the next update will remove the Springtime seasonal at the end of this week.

Regards
    • Like x 1
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

On PC you have to go the switch character screen and come back to get the hud back. Are you saying you don't have to do that on PS?
    • Like x 1
  5. NVAemilianus New Player

Never thought of trying the switch character and go back in with the same character.

However the main issues is if I'm doing a duo I don't want to be a deserter to fix an issue that only came around with the release of the springtime seasonal/GU36. Lets hope when the seasonal is removed and GU37 is uploaded the issues with the HUD stops.

Regards