PSA: Summer Seasonal launches June 19th

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jade Rebel, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

[IMG]
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haven't had any trouble with the 54 (actually had to ask what that meant because people were asking for groups to do it :( ), on a good day it takes two circuits of the park, on a bad day it takes three

Finding the Collections on the other hand: some days can spend twenty minutes and not find a single node

Ended up in two (or three) different Shogg fights where people didn't know you had to drag the daemon to one of the outer circles before defeating them to light the circle!! :eek:
    • Like x 2
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Effing noobs! ;);););):p

Yeah, that still happens as new people show up. It can be crazy-making shouting at people "YOU HAVE TO KILL THE DEMON ON THE CIRCLE or it's POINTLESS!" and you don't even know if they speak/read English. Sometimes I just start flying up and dropping, over and over again, on a circle, trying to make the point with sign language.

Mostly they tend to get it at least after a while, if you have patience, but sometimes you have to just give up and try later or you'll be there all day watching toons futilely killing the demon over 9000 times without getting the idea.
    • Like x 2
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, happened last night: took fricking ages just summon Shogg (the amount of times they fought the daemon on the central circle, or worse, pull it off the correct circle... ), then after Shogg wiped the group several times, everyone just abandoned ship. Shogg didn't leave though, he just started wandering north, eventually came back to find a competent group had formed around it and managed to defeat him
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Shogg never learns.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not just Shogg: you would think the fiftieth time Flash and Flash tried to spank the monkey together (and fail) they would just call it a day :p
    • Like x 1
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

At this point I usually just worry about Pods and Shogg right after the RESET. As the DLC gets older and older more and more folks have all the possible feat, ect and just like with Doomsday in Doomed Metropolis it gets tougher to find a good team later on... BUT they reset on Thursday and by Friday I have found myself the ONLY person even trying to collect them. It is amazing how fast you can get done. LOL

The other option some recommend is to go to the PvP zone..Tried that once and it was quicker but I ran into a Villain who, was out there collecting motes as well, but just could not help but stop to attack me. Better to just wait a day or so than have to deal with all that nonsense.
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah the DLC has been out HOW LONG NOW? and I still see the posts in shout about "wait until he is inside the circle!" Now in some cases, SOME CASES. it may be a player that just hit level ten and it is first time in zone but as often as those posts keep appearing some of it has to be folks that just do not have a clue.

Now I have seen one other thing that can make that battle interesting.. TWO separate teams on the same site and all one team wants is to finish up and get their rewards while team #2 is still working on the feats and attacking again and again to get the colors right. That can get annoying but when they finally have him the right shade it goes fast.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ghostnote New Player

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Tdsjyzx[/img]
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was wondering about the colours, thought it was random and Shogg was determined by the colour of the first daemon, Haasts managed to complete the Four Types Shogg Feat (completely by accident) the other day, butt have one character who has only gotten one of the types (completed the same number of Shogg missions)