PSA about Neon Chroma

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CrescentMoon, Nov 16, 2019.

1. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

This has existed for awhile but since the majority of the playerbase hasn't went for multi-billion costing items before, I'd figure it would be good to let people know that the trade windows have ~2.1bil cap. Aka, in a few days, prob less than a week at the current increase, if you wanted to buy a Neon Chroma, you will be doing multiple trade windows for it, which obviously comes with a risk of scamming. Just throwing it out there for anyone like me who shies away from putting themselves inside of that situation. Get your trading/selling/buying done before it reaches that point.
    • Like x 1
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

There were some dreamers in trade chat the other day that were arguing with people that the devs were going to fix the drop rate and they'd be below 500mill by next week.
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Who has the over 2.1 bil to pay for something unless they’re part of the group rigging the system? Are these sellers just buying these up to sit on them out of spite? There’s an extremely small market that can pay those prices.
    • Like x 1
  4. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

We all know the answer to that
    • Like x 1
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

That's exactly right. A small group of people that think it's their right to destroy the economy for their own benefit bc they can.
    • Like x 2
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Speaking for myself, I’ll never take part in a trade that costs more than the trade window money limit. The people who would want to sell the neon for that amount will likely be scammers and steal your money.

Why do I say this? I was watching trade chat on the first day of the time cap, and there were people posting “WTB all neons - PST”. And those names included one of the people I suspect was banned for the time cap / stabilizer glitch and then allowed back in. They would have the 100s of billions they were allowed to keep from the time cap glitch, and they’re able to buy every neon anybody offers.

Once a crook, always a crook. But they won’t scam me like they continue to do to Daybreak and other players.
    • Like x 2