PS4 Questions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by winter13, Jan 24, 2014.

1. winter13 New Player

Can you guys that have the ps4 answer a couple questions for me? I'm downloading the first two files of dcuo that appear to beabout 7gb each. When iI started the download in the store it said the total size was 22gb+ (I believe). I'm guessing there are going to be multiple files. Once it downloads, can I just start the game ad I normally would and all my toons will be there? Or do I somehow have to link it to my account? I recently upgraded my sub from paying every month to the $29.99 3- month deal. Does that just automatically carry over? These are probably dumb questions, but I've always been on the ps3, so I'm not really sure if switching systems impacts my toons, legendary sub, etc...
  2. MrGankU New Player

If you are using the same psn then EVERYTHING you have from PS3 will transfer to the PS4, and once the 2 downloads are finished you can start the game, there is no ingame download like on PS3.

I own DCUO on PS4.
  3. winter13 New Player

Thanks man
  4. adarkpassenger New Player

well there is one thing that doesnt get carried over....
  5. adarkpassenger New Player

THE TERRIBLE LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. winter13 New Player

One more question. I have been at the character select screen for a while now. I know there is another download at that point, but I don't see any progressbar anywhere. When iI click on a toon it says you must wait for the full game to finish downloading. It says 1 hour 35 minutes, but it has said that for over half an hour. Is there a progress bar somewhere so I can see if it is actually downloading? The only status I see is the spinning circle next to start in the dcup icon/tab in the main screen.
  7. Radium Devoted Player

In the PS4 menu, hover over the DC Universe icon and press Options on your controller. Go to information and it should tell you the download status.