PS3 Sony Bluetooth Headset 2.0 - not registering

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Mary, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Mary New Player

[IMG]

Okay so after much discussion with some others for what would work for me and my budget, I finally decided to get a Sony Bluetooth Headset (2.0) So I went to Amazon.com to get a good deal, I did and it's here today (Since I was able to get a lower price than 50 I could afford to have next day delivery :-3) - it's right before me now, charging. However when I go to try to register it, it's not working, I put in 0000 for the pin key thing but it says "An error occurred during the register operation. Try to register again. (8001002B)" but I'm not sure that if I just keep putting in 0000 that at some point it'll magically work.

Could someone help me? Idk what to do to get it to register :-< I spent $53 on this and I do hate spending money, but I thought it would be a good investment for my basic needs, game wise.

Here is what my screen looks like.
    Here is my device.
    *It flashes or is red too. It goes between red/blue.
    **It actually seems to be solid red most of the time now.
    ***I tried to press the power button, disconnected, did it again, now it's flashing red/blue. Idk what to do :-/
  2. Mary New Player

Oh my, i just realized. this is for PC, not ps3, I'm sorry :-/// Guess I'll have to move it all to ps3
  3. Mary New Player

Nvm, it's working now. (I think)
    (Called Sony)
  4. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Cool, glad it worked out! Please let us know if you have any more issues!
  5. Mary New Player

Actually, I'm realizing there is another issue now - it's not working on my DCUO ps3 :-((((( It's on before I started the game, I tested it and all, but now in my game it's not working, even though I went to settings and already have voice mode enabled :-/ idk what to do.
  6. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

What kind of router do you have ?
  7. Mary New Player

I get mine through Mediacom, I have it connected with a cable to a thing that allows for both cord/cable and wireless (like for my laptop) but I keep my ps3 itself connected using the cord/cable.
  8. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Do you know the exact make/model? Sorry, just need to get the specifics to make sure
  9. Mary New Player

Netgear, N 300 Wireless Router WNR 2000

I hope I have that right, or I'm reading the right thing.
  10. Mary New Player

??? What do I do to make it work?
  11. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Are you already plugged directly into it or are you running it wireless? Try directly plugging in to see if that makes a difference.