Livestream Preview: Kryptonian General's Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Time Capsule!

Zod returns in our next Time Capsule, launching June 15, 2023. Is there no hope?

Join us for a preview livestream today at 12PM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 10
  2. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Man this should have been icon inspired
    • Like x 4
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I have been waiting for this, I have been saving for the next time capsule. Zod is a fovorite of mine
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

So, this is a reveal before Zod???
    • Like x 5
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Can't wait!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

Kneel emote or nah? Find out today on the Kneel Before Zod livestream!
    • Like x 2
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

i wasnt gonna buy zod...lol guess i dont need to haha ... i dont think he will be a good fit for me but it will still be cool to have him... this should be a cool time capsule
  8. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I was saving my 7 stabilizers for the one that unlocks a lot but now I’m glad I saved them. I want and hope it’s a Kneel Before Zod emote or an iconic power taunt ability.
  9. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Will there be a Zod inspired set of gear? Anxious to see this...
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Will General Zod still be wearing a neck brace or have the doctors cleared him?
    • Like x 3
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Gotta be the Phantom Zone emote

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There better be a phantom zone material.
    • Like x 1
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'm guessing yeah. there's the new ally ( & likely in-game model ) Zod that Zoe posted a few days ago ( you can find it here ), & I reckon the devs'd be mad not to give all our wannabe Kryptonians out there a shot at something like it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

THAT HAIR!

You knew... you knew.
    [IMG]
  15. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

The stream was exciting! My hopes are higher now to see the possible return of the Batman's 80th make a comeback! Very cool news. For those who didn't see, so many will be very pleasantly surprised!
    • Like x 2
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I love the civilian dress, half-civilian, the bulletproof icon, and the rest of this TC. Great job! Much appreciated.
  17. LoganCaron Active Player

Would have been cool if you were able to make the deal to bring back the BVS Superman emblem too for a wile..if not could you guy make the 80th one color changeable?
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I love how just instinctual and how perfectly timed with Zod's gesturing Glitter's kneeling was. Also all those people running around in terror as Glitter and Red Five are just standing in front of Burger Fool chatting and trying on clothes. :p
    • Like x 3
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Since that was specifically a movie tie-in, I wouldn't get your hopes up for it ever coming back.

Of course, never say "never." But odds are very low.

I also suspect that since the Superman emblem is the Superman emblem, it won't be changing colors. But I'm sure Superman would say that there's always hope.
  20. RamaKrishna New Player

:) That's Great !!