Preview items from inventory?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mightyhon, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

It's kind of silly that if I'm selling base items or styles I can't preview them before selling. Instead I have look for one someone else is selling already from broker or google the item. Doesn't make much sense to me. :confused:
    In seasonal items menu game also doesn't show which ones I have already collected... which seems illogical too!
    I wonder why these were never fixed?
    • Like x 7
  2. MuTang Clan Level 30

I would also like to know in the loot picker if the base item listed is one I already have.
    • Like x 4
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, or find a vendor for gear you can sell if you want to preview what it looks like
  4. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Ah yes! this has been a pet peeve of mine too.
    It's on my pet peeve list, right above the"blight corruption(wall) and black energy tendrils preview" :D
    • Like x 2
  5. Minnion Devoted Player

Yes! I really wish we could change our preview background.
    • Like x 1
  6. romanticmale248 New Player

I totally agree with you i want to be able to preview all the items i get before i choose to add them to my characters or not
  7. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Why u bumb an old thread 4 a pointless video.

Anyway we asked many times that base items and styles in inventory should be previewed before selling. I also want to preview from broker. Broker should be on lowest prices by default or allow us to set a broker default options in the gameplay settings.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dene Devoted Player

You may be aware of this but if you right click on an item you want to sell, while in broker,it will show all the others for sale AND show them lowest to highest price
    • Like x 1
  10. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

This is good to know, thanks!