Livestream Preview Episode 20 This Thursday On Twitch!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 20 Livestream!

Episode 20 will conclude the second 3-month cycle of monthly Episodes, and this will be a finale for the ages. Hear more from Associate Creative Director NerdOfPrey, Design Director Loche, and Community Manager Mepps this Thursday.

The livestream begins at 12PM PT this Thursday, December 10, 2015.

• Like x 8
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

Can't wait :D
  3. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

4. ErnieB Loyal Player

I would be exited, but it's another raid and meaningless duo again.
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

But that raid will feature Nekron :eek:
  6. ErnieB Loyal Player

That's not my point, I'n not able to play anything on release, I have to play a day later, which means by then people will be 2 or 3 CR higher than me, I won't get invited into any groups, and If I try to make one then chances are i'll get kicked my self for not knowing the content. Not to mention i'm tired that 80% of the content is raids or duos.
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I could not play DP or DPE day one due to PS4 crashing when playing DCUO. One day later and I was fine to run content. Not all players play day one.
    • Like x 1
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

That's PS, it's different on PC.
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Do you play support role? I find it easier to get into groups as a support player, even with a lower CR. DPS wise, yeah higher CR makes content easier.
    • Like x 1
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

If your a dps yes ur right but dont tell me its any easier to find support roles on pc
  11. ErnieB Loyal Player

it's not, I can't tell you how many times I've seen people asking for healers, tanks and trolls for almost an hour, then when they are ready and hit the first road block, everyone leaves because they are tired.
  12. ErnieB Loyal Player

I troll (montly content makes raising alts way to hard), but even so with only one of each role (even elite) it's not easy getting into groups, today everyone needed healers and tanks, other days everyone needs a troll, then others is everything but trolls, or no tank runs. Maybe if everyone did 1-1-1-1 and 2-2-2-2 It would be faster to make a group, but unless you support while having a dps armory or the other way around, just to make you dps and only support on bosses, you are seen as a burden.
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

There's no elite raid so the raid in episode 20 won't be Nekron .
  15. AgentX44 Committed Player

or it's just a hard raid to begin with. :) I just want the lantern arc to end so that we don't have anymore lanterns. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

WTF are you talking about. In less than a week all my toons are 147 in the primary role and 146 now in the off role with my primary toon at 148 and 147, soon to be 148 both roles.

With best gear as dropped gear, if you plan content, you can get max CR fairly quickly.
  17. Delta796th Loyal Player

How hard is it to have a support and DPS role? I have 3 toons which I play currently Delta795 Quantum, Delta Ice & TheShaz Sorcery. With how easy it is to gear up Shaz is 148/147 Delta is 147/145 and Delta795 is 147/146 in the first week with only resetting 3x?

I don't find anyone who plays support role first to be a burden. I do however think they are foolish NOT to also work on their off role and then complain that they cannot get into a group. You will get left behind since sometimes a group doesn't need the one role you CAN run, but does need a DPS.
  18. TestReporter Loyal Player

Nerd of prey said this will end the lantern storyline, so yes, it will be Nekron.
  19. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

20. ErnieB Loyal Player

you didn't understand what I meant at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.