Pray4Villains is back!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Salina Horsemead, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Salina Horsemead New Player

Attention all Villains that are being underutilized in their leagues!!!!!! We are Pray4Villains, and adult friendly league that has few requirements. We do not ask you to only get prestige for the league but we want to help you become the best play that you can.

Here are the requirements:

1. Be 18 or over. (we do allow some exceptions on a by case basis)
    2. Be willing to be a team mate. help other members run missions and help them get feats.
    3. A microphone is preferred, how ever not a deal breaker
    4. MUST be able to communicate
    5. BE willing to learn MECHANICS
    6. Be willing to play your support role if needed
    7. BE able to take constructive Critism

Now here is what we don't require:
    1. to be a certain CR
    2. to have a certain # of SP
    3. for you be on 24/7
    4. for you to go out and farm prestige for us.

We currently are rebuilding our ranks and have a small group of veteran and or returning players that can run
    all content (to include elites).

We currently offer 10 of the league proficiencies
    We are finishing up all the bank slots
    We encourage you to have fun while playing as the game is just a game.

We are located on the USPS/PC Villain side. if you would like to become part of the Fam reach out in game to the following toons:
    Salina Horsemead, Albustus Horsemead, MassAvalanche, The DarkStreak, Fallen Fyre, TheDark Lantern,
    HailzElectric, or Smasher30.
  2. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Are you still taking on players because I have two villain toons that need a new hone. Mistuh Jay is a HL user - He’s 412 CR and has 755 SP. My other toon is Harley FreskinQuinn. 411 CR and 755 SP. If interested in letting me join, please let me know.