Powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Korot, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Korot New Player

New to forums...so i hope this is in right spot ...if not I am sure it will be moved to right spot...

any my question is this I read online (don't remember where) that there is going to be a new power set called WATER...
    Any idea when or if this power set is in the works and when it will be coming.. I am interested to try it out

Thank you
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

you read right Water is coming late 2016 or early 2017
  3. Korot New Player

need to save a charter slot for it...
    is it in testing yet? and if so how do i get on to test things?
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

it's not going to be on test, there is no Date for when it will on test as of right now, but it will be out either a at the end of 2016 or B sometime in 2017
  5. bagofboom Committed Player

Or 'C' in 2018.
    Or 'D' in 2019
    Or 'E'........
    Sorry, just anxious. Already got my name holder toon ready to go and cool base items in various banks just waiting to be placed and an entire DC Community ready and waiting to be drowned and/or healed!!
    Tick Tock peeps!!!!
  6. Korot New Player

the sooner the better
  7. bagofboom Committed Player

This ^^^^^
    [As long as it's tested properly. Don't rush it if it's not ready please]
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

2017!!! at the latest's the devs want to hand everyone water power as soon as they can, keep in mind they have a lot work to do with #Statsmatter #GU's #PVP and what ever else is happening in 2016, it may happen late 2016 if possible.